Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011; Group 16 - " The Sweet Sixteeners" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011%3B-group-16-%22-sweet-sixteeners%22-t85262.html)

klarina 09-28-2011 06:35 PM

Thank you Christina and April.

Hugs,

Frogquilter 10-11-2011 09:45 AM

Ok it's been 13 days since anyone posted on here! What's up ladies.... Just think only one more mailing to go. Karen are you going to PM me with your new address so that I can mail your row when done. Sorry I don't think I will be getting it out this week but will try my best by the end of this month.

LovingIzabella 10-11-2011 09:47 AM

Christina I will be mailing yours on to Klarina this Friday. I was in the ER last Monday and have been having a really bad run.
I will PM you Karen's new addy so you have it.
Klarina your row is designed and figured out I just have to sew it together.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding with me
Hugs
April

klarina 10-11-2011 12:04 PM

April, sorry to hear about your health troubles.

I hope you get better soon.

Thanks for doing my row. Don't worry about a thing.

You take care of yourself.

Hugs,

Karen 10-16-2011 06:29 PM

HI ALL! Wow I am almost finished moving, this has really been an experience. I hope to never collect so much junk again. My sewing room is ,at this point, storage. Everything is a mess out there, but will be in working order shortly! I can't wait to get back to sewing and get caught up with everything here on the board.

Frog I will send you my addy asap!

I THANK you all for being patient through this change in my life.

Karen 11-17-2011 10:30 PM

How is everyone doing? Not to much talking on here these days. I will hopefully get a job SOON! Other than that not much going on.

Frogquilter 11-18-2011 07:40 AM

Hello Karen glad to hear from you. Klarina have you received my row yet? Just wondering about it's location. Thanks Christina

klarina 12-02-2011 01:02 PM

Happy holidays everybody.

Hello Karen, how are you doing? I hope all is well with you and the rest of the gang.

Hugs,

LovingIzabella 12-02-2011 06:24 PM

Sorry everyone I have had a hard time finding this thread since they changed the layout. I have a confession to make. I put Frogquilter's rows someplace safe until I finished her row and now I cannot find it. I know it is here and I have torn half of the sewing room apart looking for it. I will find it this weekend come heck or high water and get it overnighted to Klarina (can you resend me your address please I do not have it since the activity page is gone). With my IH my memory is not the best and this has been eating at me for some time. I know it is here and safe I just have to locate it. I am sooooo very sorry. I will not be joining any more swaps do to my health issues but I do ask you all for your forgiveness in holding this up. I truly only wanted to help not hinder you all.
Hugs
April

Frogquilter 12-14-2011 02:00 PM

So haven't heard anything did you find my rows?