Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

TFquilter 07-15-2011 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by pamesue

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
OK -- here's a sneak peek before I trim and put antennae on the bee (couldn't do your row without one). Hope you like it.

I'm ready to forward on to FQ Stash Queen. Where ya at, Cherie? Let me know when to send it. I just have your row to do, then that's it.

This is looking awesome......

ok now we have seen a picture of everyone's quilt :-) ....but not mine...:-( can someone take a picture and give me a little tease...please

There's been no picture of my quilt either Pam...I would like to see mine also..:)

TFquilter 07-15-2011 05:17 PM

Wow, Nancy, very nice.....:)

Qbee 07-15-2011 06:16 PM

I will get a picture of Pam's posted just as soon as I get it. FQ Stash Queen.....if you can take a picture of Elaine's rows with your phone and text it to me, I'll get it posted as well. :D

pamesue 07-15-2011 08:01 PM

I think with it being so near the end we are all getting excited to see the quilts....

I have enjoyed working on all the quilts so far and look forward to seeing them when they are completed....

TFquilter 07-22-2011 01:09 PM

7 Attachment(s)
I have finished Nancy's row...I hope you like it Nancy...My camera doesn't do the colors justice...anyway, I am going to attach it to Qbee's row...:)

Spinning Star Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230232[/ATTACH]

Star in a Square
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230233[/ATTACH]

54-40 or Fight
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230234[/ATTACH]

Nancy in Louisiana 07-22-2011 07:50 PM

Wow -- that was fast!!! It usually takes me a month building up the courage to start on the next row. Beautiful work, TF! I love what everyone has done. for sure this will be MY quilt, and my favorite one as well. Thank y'all for making it so special and meaningful. I hate to see this come to an end -- this has been so much fun. Can we do it again?

TFquilter 07-23-2011 06:25 AM

Thankyou Nancy and I am glad you like it...your quilt is really pretty with the batiks on the black background....I am mailing it off to Pam today....:) I am leaving for a couple of days so wanted to finish Nancy's row and get it in the mail. This has been fun for sure....

Cherie, do you have my quilt??

FQ Stash Queen 07-24-2011 12:16 PM

Yes my dear, I have your quilt. Started getting all fabrics and trim together and will start on it next week. I have already cut out quite a bit, but once again afraid to sew do to blackouts, and yours has quite a bit of machine embroidery in it. Always the turtle, but you know who wins the race. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

FQ Stash Queen 07-24-2011 12:18 PM

I gave you the info in a PM twice. That glaucoma must be getting to you. Will be in Macon on 15th.

FQ Stash Queen 07-24-2011 12:23 PM

Yes, your guess is right. I have the whole thing done except for sewing on sashing (and have for 3 weeks), but we have been experiences blackouts and brownouts that last for up to 6 hours and have been afraid to use an electronic sewing machine even with a surge protector. We leave tomorrow for Springfield, MO and maybe we won't be having those problems there. If so, I guess I'll have to rent a motel room for the night. Darn :lol: :lol: :P