Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

TFquilter 07-14-2011 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
Oh cool! Do you know who has your rows right now? I'm really wanting to get pictures of all of our rows posted and that is the only one I have left except Pam's which I will post as soon as I get it :D

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Qbee, I got the box today...I still haven't opened it but wanted you to know that I got it....I have been gone most of the day....:)

I don't know Qbee..my guess would be Cherie maybe...

Nancy in Louisiana 07-14-2011 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK -- here's a sneak peek before I trim and put antennae on the bee (couldn't do your row without one). Hope you like it.

I'm ready to forward on to FQ Stash Queen. Where ya at, Cherie? Let me know when to send it. I just have your row to do, then that's it.

Ta-Dah!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]226527[/ATTACH]

Nancy in Louisiana 07-14-2011 04:05 PM

OK, so I never heard of a bee with purple wings, either but I had to get the color in there somewhere. Probably should have put him on a purple background with white wings now that I look at it. Oh well, next time.

Short an Sweet 07-14-2011 07:20 PM

I like the purple wings

Qbee 07-15-2011 01:19 AM

OMGosh...I LOVE IT!!! And I LOVE the bee with purple wings!!! This is seriously going to be such a great quilt!!
Thank you all!!

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
OK, so I never heard of a bee with purple wings, either but I had to get the color in there somewhere. Probably should have put him on a purple background with white wings now that I look at it. Oh well, next time.

pamesue 07-15-2011 08:45 AM

OK -- here's a sneak peek before I trim and put antennae on the bee (couldn't do your row without one). Hope you like it.

I'm ready to forward on to FQ Stash Queen. Where ya at, Cherie? Let me know when to send it. I just have your row to do, then that's it.

This is looking awesome......

ok now we have seen a picture of everyone's quilt :-) ....but not mine...:-( can someone take a picture and give me a little tease...please

Nancy in Louisiana 07-15-2011 09:35 AM

Maybe it's time we take a quick survey on who's got what. Here's what I have --

QBee's quilt: 4 rows done, ready to forward to FQ Stash
for the final row

FQ's quilt: 4 rows done, I will be working on final row now

pamesue 07-15-2011 01:22 PM

for the final row

I don't have any quilt at the moment....awaiting Nancys row from Elaine

Qbee 07-15-2011 04:08 PM

I don't have one right now either. FQ Stash Queen will be seinding Pam's to me soon and I think she may have Elaine's as well.

TFquilter 07-15-2011 04:36 PM

for the final row

I just got Nancy's quilt so will be adding row and forwarding to Pam...