Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-10-a-t200782.html)

Wonnie 12-02-2012 07:24 PM

Oooo-o-o-o-o ... I love surprises! It could be so many things I couldn't begin to guess but I know I'll be delighted Sherry!!!! Have fun with it!

ssnare 12-03-2012 05:49 AM

The house type starts with the letter m and ends with the letter m. The word has 8 letters.

mimim 12-03-2012 03:19 PM

Girls, wait till you see Mary's row in person. It's beautiful!
Can't wait to get my ideas into fabric!

MaryLane 12-03-2012 05:20 PM

Glad to know it arrived. I was just looking for the tracking number so that I could check.

Thank you for the nice compliment. It is a little busy and I hope you can read my chicken scratches.

After I finish the Christmas gift I am working on I will start on Sherry's. No sashing here yet.

I also have ideas for Yvonne's and yours. Yours is the beach theme, right? How do you feel about machine embroidery?

MaryLane

mimim 12-03-2012 06:25 PM

Mary, whatever you want to do is ok with me, as long as there's not a problem quilting it. My husband & I enjoy Caribbean cruises, so that's why I chose a beach theme. Your work is beautiful--so I'm sure I'll like it.

Wonnie 12-03-2012 08:15 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm............well, have several thoughts all of which I'm sure are wrong!!! Thought of a "Mushroom" house or a "ManyRoom" house and then I remembered the moon and the tree you mentioned and I thought of a
"MoonRoom" house and the last thing that entered my brain, again considering the moon and the tree, was the school in the Harry Potter series with the Whomping tree and the moon but I can't remember the name of the school. Then I thought of a more traditional building like a museum but not enough letters.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ssnare 12-03-2012 08:29 PM

I mailed the sashing today. Yvonne, one of your guesses is right. But which one? More to come later.

Wonnie 12-04-2012 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 5697103)
I mailed the sashing today. Yvonne, one of your guesses is right. But which one? More to come later.

Well, I can eliminate Harry Potter's school because now I know it was called Hogwarts or something very similar.

ssnare 12-04-2012 04:21 PM

Yvonne, something else on your row starts with a "g". I have made all of my templates and transferred the designs onto a fusible piece. I have attached the pieces to the fabric I want to use . I need to cut out tiny, tiny pieces. The fabrics are really looking good together. I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Wonnie 12-04-2012 09:46 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....................let's see, could it be "grocery" and then would that make the answer "Mushroom" house????????????????????????????