Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-2-a-t200773.html)

Dragonfly Nana 01-20-2013 11:27 AM

Melinda, I have my row for Kelly complete. Is it OK if I ship it to you next week?

TheMamaHauser 01-20-2013 11:45 AM

Paula, I am going to put Evelyn's row in the mail probably on Tuesday (I don't think we have mail tomorrow for President's Day). I'll let you know for sure once it's out!

Dragonfly Nana 01-20-2013 12:37 PM

Thanks Kelly. There is NO mail on Monday - and I have the day off :) so I hope to get a lot of sewing done!

Dragonfly Nana 01-20-2013 12:53 PM

Ladies, I just PMs Kelly with an idea about our last row. This is the NEW plan:

Since we all still have the 1st row we could each make one extra block for it and send it loose from the other rows.

That way the owner would get back 4 complete rows and 3 loose blocks. They can make two more to finish the row putting them in any order they want to finish out the quilt.

It would also save on having to ship another time.

Nexxus831 01-20-2013 01:03 PM

Absolutely ship ahead. I have three of your blocks cut out and will hopefully sew them today and then finish up the other two.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5800016)
Melinda, I have my row for Kelly complete. Is it OK if I ship it to you next week?

Nexxus831 01-20-2013 01:04 PM

LOVE this idea....and we all haven't shipped off yet so it's the perfect time to make that decision.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5800263)
Ladies, I just PMs Kelly with an idea about our last row. This is the NEW plan:

Since we all still have the 1st row we could each make one extra block for it and send it loose from the other rows.

That way the owner would get back 4 complete rows and 3 loose blocks. They can make two more to finish the row putting them in any order they want to finish out the quilt.

It would also save on having to ship another time.

Dragonfly Nana 01-20-2013 02:17 PM

Glad you agree Melinda. Kelly thought it made sense too. Now we just have to wait until Evelyn checks in after she returns from seeing her brother, but I don't think she will have a problem with it.

ebellot 01-21-2013 05:37 AM

I am back I received your block in the mail and just love your blocks Melinda cant waite to get started. Kelly the blocks are pertty. Have to go to work now. Takecare everyone

Dragonfly Nana 01-23-2013 05:07 PM

I finished my extra block for Kelly last night and put the whole kit and kaboodle in the mail to Melinda today. Hopefully she will have it by Saturday.

TheMamaHauser 01-24-2013 05:41 PM

Ok, I have Evelyn's row (and her +1) ready to go. I know our mailing dates are all changed, so Paula if you want it, I can send it now. If you don't, I can wait. To be honest, I probably won't mail it until after the Feb 1 paycheck.