Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-2-a-t200773.html)

Melody MO/KS 10-18-2012 12:11 PM

I am heading home Friday rather than Sunday and plan to get my row done, as well as my Secret Santa. I have been trying to get my profile and stuff figured out but not having a lot of luck. Oh well, Rome was not built in a day.:rolleyes:

TheMamaHauser 10-24-2012 05:10 PM

How is everyone doing? I am telling you what, I cannot wait for Nov 9th. I'll be done with my school observations and might even get a day to take a nap!

Dragonfly Nana 10-25-2012 01:30 AM

Kelly - I like the idea of a nap! My work schedule has been heavier than normal for the last few weeks but I have been making good progress on my round for Nancy's center.

Melody MO/KS 10-26-2012 06:54 AM

I managed to work on my Row among other things. My Honey Dude has been on vacation so we have had good time doing what we needed to do but together.

Dragonfly Nana 10-26-2012 02:04 PM

Sounds like fun Melody.....with the storm headed in this weekend I might be able to get some work done on mine!

TheMamaHauser 11-13-2012 11:53 AM

How's life treating everyone?

I just started my second row for the other group - I'm hoping I'll have it ready to mail by Monday. I'm going to mail them out together, so Dragonfly, I will post my tracking code once it has left my house!

How did everyone fare between Sandy, the East-Coast Blizzard, and Brutus (that was the north-western blizzard we had last week)? We've got a Chinook wind coming in that is melting the snow and makes it almost nice outside (40F+) and so I'm having a much easier time driving around now that it's slush, not ice. We got close to 2 feet of snow in a 36 hour period last week... I was doing classroom observations out in the mountains (literally) and was so lucky to only have to make a return drive in that garbage - and it was my last day of observations, too! Today is my first real day off since the beginning of the semester and I've been working on my row for group #5 and catching up on homework early.

Thursday night is the opening of the final Twilight movie and I've already got my 12:01 am tickets! I cannot wait!

TheMamaHauser 11-15-2012 08:20 AM

Package departing to Dragonfly Nana

Tracking Code: 9405 9036 9930 0074 6946 14

Scheduled pickup for this afternoon!

Dragonfly Nana 11-19-2012 08:02 AM

Kelly, your packaged arrived safe and sound. I just got home from an emergency trip to PA and it was waiting for me - so very pretty!

TheMamaHauser 11-19-2012 01:23 PM

Yea! Take your time recuperating! I'm off to go do some final projects!

Dragonfly Nana 11-22-2012 10:26 AM

Hey Kelly - You used very pale colors in your row - Would you mind some darker colors in my row? I have a great chocolate and blue fabric I was thinking of using but wanted to check you preferences first.
If you prefer to stay in the pale shades that is cool too.