Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-2-a-t200773.html)

TheMamaHauser 12-06-2012 03:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]380576[/ATTACH]

Here is Evelyn's row.

Just a reminder, make sure you are insuring the rows when you send them. If the package disappears or is damaged, the USPS will reimburse you but ONLY if it is insured!

I put my first row at $100 and then figured I'd increase it by $50 for each additional row.

Dragonfly Nana 12-06-2012 05:12 PM

Oh my is that pretty!
Thanks for the reminder Kelly.

Dragonfly Nana 12-10-2012 04:47 AM

Aafter looking up images of "shabby chic" I will NOT be using the blue/brown combo for my row for you Kelly. While it is a great fabric, it will not go with the overall feel/look you has chosen. Not to worry - I have found some other great combos in my stash that will accent your row. Whew!

TheMamaHauser 12-10-2012 05:25 PM

No problem.

I'm just curious, has everyone sent their row out yet? I know Melody is still working on getting hers out - what's everyone else's status?

Dragonfly Nana 12-10-2012 08:23 PM

Mine was sent.

TheMamaHauser 12-19-2012 07:43 AM

Well ladies, Melody has had to drop out. So what that means is we're going to need to shift around who sends to who - and we're only going to have 4 rows added on to each of our quilts rather than the 5 (since we now only have 4 members).

So, the change now is that Texasunset is going to mail to ebellot instead of Melody. I haven't heard that Texasunset has mailed out her row yet (and Melody hasn't received it) so hopefully this will not be a huge headache.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Group 2
Leader -TheMamaHauser
Dragonfly Nana
Texasunset
ebellot

Dragonfly Nana 12-20-2012 04:54 AM

Sorry to hear that Melody had dropped out. I hope all is well with her and her family.

Four rows is fine with me - 48 x 60 is a good size. Others might have to add another row themselves or use larger/multiple borders

ebellot 12-20-2012 07:24 AM

hope everthing is fine with Melody and her family. I know how it is. My brother was dignosed last week with cancer and I had to go over to see him. This happened to me at my last row roben one of the ladies decided she couldnot do it and keep the two rows sent to her so we started all over agan. It was still fun and we ended up with five rows. Nomatter how many we are we will finish and I dont mind doing more than one row. Merry Christmas everyone now I have to go shopping

TheMamaHauser 12-20-2012 08:53 AM

I emailed Texasunset directly about it - have either of you heard from her at all? She hasn't been on the board since mid-October and to the best of my knowledge, Melody did not get a row yet from her.

Paula, did you get any confirmation that she rec'd your row?

Dragonfly Nana 12-21-2012 07:27 PM

Kelly - I have not heard from her directly but the postal tracking shows it was delivered on December 3rd