Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-3-a-t200774.html)

charlottemarie 11-21-2012 08:39 PM

You will always ship to the same person no matter whose row you finished.
Order of rows to ship:

1. Charlottemarie

2. Tam...Moo

3. Buslady

4. MisMelly

5. RaineydayQuilter

Example for first row shipment:

For December 1, 2012

Charlottemarie will mail her row to Tam...Moo
Tam...Moo will mail her row to Buslady
Buslady will mail her row to MizMelly
MizMelly will mail her row to RaineydayQuilter
Raineyday Quilter will mail her row to Charlottemarie

I will always ship to Tam Moo, she will always ship to Buslady, Buslady will always ship to MizMelly, MizMelly will always ship to RaineydayQuilter, and Raineyday Quilter will always ship to Charlottemarie.

Just copied this back in so everyone has their schedule.

Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving each one of you!

buslady 11-23-2012 07:30 PM

Mizmelly, can you pm me your address? Thanks

charlottemarie 11-26-2012 05:39 PM

Just a heads up, the blocks have to be mailed by Saturday. Are we all ready?

RainydayQuilter 11-27-2012 06:47 AM

Charlottemarie,
Can you pm me your address? Mine should be ready to mail out Friday, I'm working on the last block and the label.

MizMelly 11-27-2012 09:01 AM

I need to get mine in the mail tomorrow. I was all done except for the label and the note. Then my printer at home died, and I kept forgetting to write something up at work so I could print on the work printer. So, I'll get my head in the right place, do that today, then get my package in the mail tomorrow. I also did not make a fancy label, I'll send something along for everyone to sign, and then create a fancy border for it when I get it back. That works for me, I would rather just send a piece of fabric that's a "future label" and I can do the appropriate piecing later.

charlottemarie 11-27-2012 12:05 PM

ok will do.

Tam...Moo 11-27-2012 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ready, Set, Go....buslady - my row is on its way to you as on Monday. Here's a quick peek. I am looking forward to seeing the great additions to my row.[ATTACH=CONFIG]378931[/ATTACH]

buslady 11-28-2012 06:53 AM

WOW!! great row!! Mine is ALMOST ready to go. And I still have to think about the label and write my letter......... And this dang 'working" thing just really sucks!! I'd rather be home sewing. LOL I will get some pictures, hopefully tonight and post some "peeks". Last weekend I decided to take pics and battery dead in my "to go" camera; of course I didn't have any spares. And then I realized that my good/big camera is missing. Lost in the move. Hopefully I will come accross it soon. I figure it is hiding out with the foot pedal and power cord to my Janome sewing machine. Aaaaaaa... The thrill of the move! LOL Will mail by this weekend, with any luck!!!

MizMelly 11-28-2012 08:59 AM

Ok, guess I lied. I was going to have everything ready to mail today, but gee, went grocery shopping on the way home from work, and then after dinner and feeding the cats, I did "cyber monday" shopping (a day late). And forgot all about it. DUH. Ok, I'm making a note to myself. TOMORROW I will have my blocks in the mail!! Really. For sure.

buslady 11-28-2012 02:27 PM

Hey, that sounds like one of my tricks. LOL