Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-3-a-t200774.html)

MizMelly 12-05-2012 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by RainydayQuilter (Post 5699086)
MizMelly,
Your kitties were waiting for me in my mailbox yesterday. They have been very well behaved. I'm still deciding on what kind of friends to make for them. I'm toying with the idea of a Mardi GRAS kitty, or am I thinking too far out of the box with that one?

Perfect!! Yep, you are right on track with the Mardi Gras theme!!

Love it!!

Tam...Moo 12-05-2012 05:38 PM

buslady,

You do whatever your heart desires - if you want to pull the colors out of the flowers that is great or if you want to stay with the blues that is great too - I love everything about country life so just have fun with it and I know I will love whatever you add.

Charlottemarie, Your snow people are just too darn cute! and so snowpeople I will add - something new for me I have not ever done snowpeople but I love them so I'll get busy!

charlottemarie 12-08-2012 11:49 AM

Well, I got those beautiful cherry blocks yesterday and I love them all. Lynda, your quilt is going to be beautiful. I especially love your scotty dog! Could I post pictures of your row or would you prefer it to stay anonymous?

RainydayQuilter 12-08-2012 02:06 PM

CharlotteMarie,
Yes, you can post the pics. I've tried a couple of times to post them this week, and I couldn't get my iPad or laptop to cooperate. Of course I was trying to do it when I didn't have very much time, which I'm sure was most of the problem. I wasn't happy with the big flower type block, it needs something.

charlottemarie 12-09-2012 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381244[/ATTACH]I'll get your pics up in a few minutes.

charlottemarie 12-09-2012 06:15 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381259[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381266[/ATTACH]

These pictures do not do her blocks justice. They are fantastic!

MizMelly 12-10-2012 06:31 AM

BeeYooTeeFul!! Love those cherry blocks! I've already started mentally cataloging the cherry fabrics I have! And I better set them aside so that when this one comes to me, I'll have what I need to get started right away!

buslady 12-11-2012 11:15 AM

I got my row from TamMoo last week, been trying to get caught up so I can work on it, but problly won't be before Christmas, Though I have looked at material and have a mental picture of what I might do. I also, finally, got my row sent off to MizMely this morning. Broke my embroydery machine, so made my label without the embroydery. I can add it later if I want. Also, embroydered moms and uncles name on freehand, that will HAVE to be fixed!! Anyway, just needed to get it out the door! Love the pictures, hope we get to see more.

MizMelly 12-12-2012 07:37 AM

Don't feel bad, Buslady! I didn't have time to do a proper label myself. I was going to paper piece a design and make it real fancy. Guess I'll do that when I get the signed fabric back! I'll be looking for your blocks and let you know when I receive them!

Tam...Moo 12-12-2012 06:03 PM

Love the cherry blocks....so creative and cute!