Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #4 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-4-a-t200775.html)

Sauki1 05-23-2013 04:26 PM

That's great QM! Sooo glad it missed her.

Van - from her last post she did not have any rows. Whether she got any after I don't know.

I'll post your PM in my other group so they know she's safe.

QuilterMomma 05-24-2013 11:52 AM

I was concerned about her as well. Was a scary thing to go thru.

Vanogay 05-24-2013 02:29 PM

So glad to hear she's okay - that really takes a load off!!!!!!!!

Lv2sew2011 06-01-2013 09:07 AM

Hey everyone, well we had tornado's again last night and once again I've made it through spent a lot of time in our storm shelter the last tornado that had touch down in Moore that did all the damage missed me by 1.4 miles boy was I grateful. Thanks for thinking about me, as far has you guys sending me anything no need for that, however I am making children quilts for the children that have lost everything and if you would like to make maybe a couple of blocks, or top, or donate to help buy batting, thread ect. That would help me a lot, I am working with another lady in Oklahoma to make these quilts.
At this time I have not received any tops from this group. Also in the next few months I will be moving, I'm getting out of Moore. We are going to be moving closer to my mother and father that are in bad health so I can keep a close eye on them and not only that my husband wants to retire and we want to travel, so we have a RV that we are going to stay in for a while until we get tired of traveling then we will get us another house to live in closer to my family. So who ever has my top would you please mail it to: Donna Graef PO Box 42 Orlando Oklahoma 73073 after every one is done with it, also you can mail the next top I have to do to the same address. My mother is making me a sewing room in her home and that's where I will be doing my sewing after we move there. As far as the mailings for the children I will continue to have them sent here until I post that I've moved. Well with that going to get busy sewing children quilts and will check back here in few days. Take Care and God bless,
Donna

Vanogay 06-01-2013 12:50 PM

I'm finished my row and ready to mail whenever you're ready to receive Sauki1. Let me know.

Sauki1 06-01-2013 03:58 PM

Vanogay,

Sure, you can mail it to me. I'm going to be a couple days late on my row but it should be out soon. I think I have Luv's top now (the angels). It's been a busy time for me and I'm focusing on it to get out soon.

Just a reminder to everyone else. Today is our date to mail our rows. Pleae let us know if you have or will be mailing your row and when.

Thanks all!

Angie

Sauki1 06-01-2013 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 6097838)
So who ever has my top would you please mail it to: Donna Graef PO Box 42 Orlando Oklahoma 73073 after every one is done with it, also you can mail the next top I have to do to the same address.

Donna,

Good to hear you all are ok there. I will remind the person who mails your top to you to use this address. :) Enjoy your potential retirement and travel for sure :D

Vanogay 06-02-2013 07:14 AM

Angie, disregard my last comment in the PM I sent. I read that first before I got over here and saw that I can mail. Will get it out this week...

Sauki1 06-03-2013 06:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mailed Luv's top out today. Should hopefully be to Girlscouts1 in a couple days. Here's a picture of it. Not a great pic but the best I could do. :) Oh and the quilt inspector String Bean :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]417055[/ATTACH]

Sauki1 06-06-2013 02:22 AM

Vanogay, I got your row yesterday. Girlscouts1, I now have your star top. It arrived safely. :)