Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t216622.html)

Old_Rosebud 04-11-2013 10:47 AM

Wow. everyone's PC's and needlecases are great so far! You guys are giving me lots of ideas for next month!
I finally dragged myself to the PO at lunch.
Package #1 may have to fight the weather to get 'home'.
Package #2 should be a short trip 'home'.
I hope you both love them!

lynnie 04-11-2013 12:32 PM

Love that c hocolate!!!!
The turtle is cute and nice goodies.
yesterday i made a bunch of pc.
Hey everyone, i finally got a laptop, yeah, goodbuy to this tablet, and hopefully, it will tyoe the c. This thing doesnt type a c unless you hit it really hard. Keep the vreat pics coming. Oh and the gv or vg type whenever

JuneBillie 04-11-2013 02:11 PM

The turtle pincushion is really cute. You also have a lot of great goodies. I like turtles. Great Lynnie on your lap top.

Quilty-Louise 04-11-2013 03:34 PM

Well I trashed my needle case AGAIN totally did not like what it
was looking like so I am back to square one with the needle case.

Pin cushion is coming along slow having to "revamp" a little glitch
in my design aspect, but nothing major.

Old_Rosebud 04-11-2013 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yippee! I received a little surprise in my mail today!!! OKsewnsew did a fantastic job! Blue and white are my 'colors'. :) The smaller cushion is built on a small tin. She included 4 pins that she says are the best so I can't wait to use them. She stuffed these with silica and crushed pecans. They are both fabulous so again I thank you![ATTACH=CONFIG]407450[/ATTACH]

mary quilting 04-11-2013 04:10 PM

Cute little turtle pincushion
Love that chocolate and love the blue and white

lynnie 04-11-2013 04:12 PM

Great blue and white pin cushion. Love those little tins too.

Sucia 04-11-2013 05:17 PM

Beautiful blue and white! Lynnie, congrats on the lap top! Hope this will be the end of your problems.

Last night I picked up a virus on the Mike Vickery site. Probably revenge. My virus protection that my Computer Geek made me get didn't pick it up. Windows did, and I was up all night with a splitting head ache trying to get rid of it. When I finally crashed (my, not the computer) it was going though files I had deleted long ago and telling me they were corrupt and what did I want to do about it.

This morning it seemed to be just fine.

Computers can make you crazy.

sikesjj 04-11-2013 05:22 PM

Beautiful creations everyone!!! I am working on my pincushion now, and its something yummy and sweet. I havent started my needle case because the design idea I have is kinda of scary to me.

JuneBillie 04-11-2013 07:33 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I was so surprised to find a package at the post office today. It is from Jaba
.[ATTACH=CONFIG]407492[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]407493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]407494[/ATTACH]
Jaba thank you so much for the beautiful needle case, and she also included a beautiful pincushion, set of needles, a very nice card, and a very nice swapper card. The coordinating colors of these are so sunny, cheerful, and I will use these daily. As all can see Jaba did such nice work on these. My husband also liked them, and really liked as I, the idea of the little swap card too. Just thank you again Jaba, you made my day. :):)

Susan