Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-quilt-angel-official-thread-signup-sign-up-closed-announcment-page-43-a-t26311.html)

NorBanaquilts 10-15-2009 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
45 at this point. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still need some info from some of you. If I PM'ed you with a request please reply. I will be sending out an e-mail soon to verify I have everyone. Please look in your junk mail too since it is going to so many it may be tagged as spam.

This is going to be such fun!!!

Will you post when you send the e-mails so if we don't get one we can contact you?

Minnie 10-15-2009 08:29 PM

Hi kwhite;
I PM'd you with my info.....Did you get it?? Just double checking....

gramqlts 10-15-2009 09:04 PM

I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also a firm believer in the monthly surprises, either card in mail or Squishie. Been reading all about these squishies for awhile and couldn't figure out where they were coming from. Now I can get some of my own and send some of my own. Can't wait to get started shopping and packaging stuff up. Sounds sooooooooooooo exciting!!!!

kwhite, sent you a pm, let me know if you don't get it.

sandpat 10-16-2009 05:46 AM

Oh goodie....more people to play! I love this idea for swapping!!

Knot Sew 10-16-2009 02:27 PM

I was thinking a card a week and a gift a month....... halmark has cards for 44 or 88 cents...and 2/1.00 at dollar stores...love the funny ones :D

kwhite 10-16-2009 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts

Originally Posted by kwhite
45 at this point. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still need some info from some of you. If I PM'ed you with a request please reply. I will be sending out an e-mail soon to verify I have everyone. Please look in your junk mail too since it is going to so many it may be tagged as spam.

This is going to be such fun!!!

Will you post when you send the e-mails so if we don't get one we can contact you?

Yes I will put a note here to all asking for a PM if you did not get an e-mail from me.

kwhite 10-16-2009 02:33 PM

Gramquilts and Minnie Check and check!! Welcome.

Skeat 10-17-2009 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
I was thinking a card a week and a gift a month....... halmark has cards for 44 or 88 cents...and 2/1.00 at dollar stores...love the funny ones :D

I'd be good for a gift a month w/a card...but, one a week might work only sometimes here at this crazy house! Unless they'd want all 4 cards at once:)LOL

Knot Sew 10-17-2009 03:35 PM

I want to get started....can we send them just a christmas card and hey all members it would be nice to fluff out your profiles...tell about job ,kitchen color, bath room, or bedroom decor. lots of odd details color u hate :D will we post when we hear from our secret angel

tigger5464 10-18-2009 08:06 AM

Ok....Am I missing out or am I just sorta jumping the gun as to wanting to get started? lol....Just wondering if anything has been sent out as to names or the like yet? I just don't want to miss something cuz I'm not able to check in at the board every day. Thank you :)
Oh yeah....I have very neutral colors in my home but I love to accent things with muted colors and my favorite color is emerald green. Darker batiks are a real fav of mine also.
As I am just getting back into sewing since becoming an empty nester... I'm trying to build a stash and working on getting all of my rulers and scissors and all the rest of the great stuff that goes with quilting. Hope that this info will help whomever ends up with my name. Hugs to all and hope everyone stays healthy :)