Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-quilt-angel-official-thread-signup-sign-up-closed-announcment-page-43-a-t26311.html)

kwhite 09-30-2009 12:42 PM

Ok since I didn't think about our gentlemen quilters we are calling this the Secret Quilt Angel project. Men are welcomed and encouraged to join. These are the business details.

If you want to join PM me by December 1st the following information:

Your real name
Your online name
Your address
Your email address
Your special dates of the year, ie. Birthday, Anniversary, date you learned to tie your shoes. Any date you want to celebrate in your life.
Your likes and dislikes, color, technique, "want to learn"
Any other information you would like to share with your Secret Quilt Angel.

On or about December 15th I will choose your Secret Angel and send you their information.

If you are one of our "foreign dignitaries" I will send you both your Secret Angel's information as well as ESQMOMMy's information so she can disguise your identity. Thank you so much for this offer.

On or about January 1st 2010 you can start to send little gifts to your partner and wait with great excitement for your squishies and firmies. The exchange will last one year. You will send you final gift with your identity directly to your partner at Christmas time 2010.
I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am sure I have forgotten something so keep looking cause I will repair things as I learn what I have screwed up.[i][u]

SulaBug 09-30-2009 12:48 PM

How exciting!! :D I am doing the
HAPPY DANCE, too!!
:D :D :D

hereca622 09-30-2009 12:55 PM

How long will this exchange last? A full year or ...?

Helen

kwhite 09-30-2009 12:58 PM

Yes one year. that is something I forgot to say. You will send you final gift with your identity at Christmas time 2010. Thanks. I knew I would forget.

Skeat 09-30-2009 02:07 PM

This will be fun!! A great way to get to know others better longer!! Good idea for posting some send dates so we have no 'sleepers' here on this!! I'll pm you....just as soon as I figure out the who I want to be since it is my real name....Barbie....Barbie...Barbie...LOL

STAR 09-30-2009 02:36 PM

Thanx Kwhite this will be so much fun!! :mrgreen:

Catlady 09-30-2009 02:46 PM

anyone know how I remove my last message telling all about me
for the secret angel. I thought I was sending a PM.
I cannot figure out how to remove it from the message board.
Thanks
Catlady

sewjoyce 09-30-2009 02:47 PM

This is going to be great fun! OK, what if we figure out who our partner is? And if we guess right, will they tell us?????????

Do we dare use just SQA as our return address????

STAR 09-30-2009 02:54 PM

Catlady!!!! use the pm!! so no one will see your info!! and guess that you have them :shock:

STAR 09-30-2009 02:56 PM

oh I don't see it anymore. great job whoever deleted! you are safe catlady!! :mrgreen: