Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Official thread Signup!!! (SIGN-UP IS CLOSED) ANNOUNCMENT on page 43!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-quilt-angel-official-thread-signup-sign-up-closed-announcment-page-43-a-t26311.html)

KGoodhand 10-01-2009 06:56 AM

Okay! I'm in! I will send you a PM!

imjustme 10-01-2009 08:23 AM

I'm in to- sending PM shortly

tlrnhi 10-01-2009 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
T....you know you are gonna be sooo :mrgreen: of all the squishies and goodies passing around. Maybe you should rethink this....afterall....it doesn't start until Jan...and you don't have to actually "make" blocks or a quilt (well, unless you want to) and the mailings would be spread throughout the year....thats the only reasons that I could do it.....for some reason I see swap and my fingers twitch and next thing I know..I'm signed up for something else!

Patti, I would love to, but with the move and address changing, I don't want anything to get lost/redirected. With the IRR, I can control that a bit better since I can have things sent to the in laws and it would only be most likely once that that would happen. I just don't want too many people confused. Know what I mean?
I'll just sit back and watch all the goodies fly. :)

CajunQuilter2 10-01-2009 11:12 AM

KW, do you send something each month?

dojo36 10-01-2009 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

i think it's left up to each individual's discretion as to how often to send and what to send. i'm thinking each month would be so nice though. i'm excited about it.

CajunQuilter2 10-01-2009 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36

i think it's left up to each individual's discretion as to how often to send and what to send. i'm thinking each month would be so nice though. i'm excited about it.

I am too, can't wait to find out who I will get. I am already thinking of some things to send.

Skeat 10-01-2009 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36

I 'ditto' that thought...in fact, I will be sending every month...something:)How fun!!

Catlady 10-01-2009 03:28 PM

I'm gonna try and send something every month even if its just a
thinking of you note or gift.
I'm really looking forward to this. I think it'll be a lot of fun.

sandpat 10-01-2009 04:02 PM

Thats kinda what I was thinking probably try to send something once a month even if its just a little card or something....I went to my LQS today...and I already bought something for my partner!!! This is gonna be great fun!

kwhite 10-01-2009 04:05 PM

i am so pleased how this is shaping up. I have already had 30 people sign up and it has been open for one day.