Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

grann of 6 11-17-2012 08:08 AM

Last year we did 3 PM Terri time, if I remember right. That way the "Westerners" don't have to get up so early.:p

Question....why are people opening their boxes, when I haven't even received mine yet????? sniff sniff

MrsM 11-17-2012 08:15 AM

I got my package, I got my package!!! It arrived yesterday. Found it when I got home. It has some cute pictures of santa flying from L.A. to NY.

annthreecats 11-17-2012 09:30 AM

Just received my package from my Secret Santa Pal in Parisippany, NJ. I used to be a Jersey Girl, grew up in Middlesex Township, in Iselin. Thank you Secret Santa Pal. Can't wait until 12-9-12.

dreamer2009 11-17-2012 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5662272)
You need to proceed without delay to the naughty corner. You should NOT have opened your box - even the mailing box, as you call it. I'm telling Dreamer what you did - D R E E A A M E R look here - tell her that was naughty

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5662800)
Last year we did 3 PM Terri time, if I remember right. That way the "Westerners" don't have to get up so early.:p

Question....why are people opening their boxes, when I haven't even received mine yet????? sniff sniff

grann...surely you have not been forgotten.
say this can not be so.

dreamer2009 11-17-2012 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5662800)

that's right it was 3:00pm Terri's time...
she knows how much I "need" my beauty sleep
after the hangove....ummmmm mean hard night at work.

grann of 6 11-17-2012 09:53 AM

Dreamer, we "GOOD" people are often forgotten and taken for granted, aren't we???? I'm over here busting my backside making ornaments for trees for the unfortunate, quilting, sending off yarn to the worthy, and here I sit, in the bar, errrrr, naughty corner sobbing into my pinot grigio. Surely somone has a nice gift for me. Mine was sent weeks ago, delivered, and so far unacknowledged. Sigh............

dreamer2009 11-17-2012 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5663017)
Dreamer, we "GOOD" people are often forgotten and taken for granted, aren't we???? I'm over here busting my backside making ornaments for trees for the unfortunate, quilting, sending off yarn to the worthy, and here I sit, in the bar, errrrr, naughty corner sobbing into my pinot grigio. Surely somone has a nice gift for me. Mine was sent weeks ago, delivered, and so far unacknowledged. Sigh............

not to worry they have probably acknowledged arrival of what you sent to Terri.

purtercat92 11-17-2012 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5653147)
OK,.... I'm going to be one of the ones that is posting at the last minute :(
DH tore a tendon in his leg tonight.... thank God it wasn't broken but still a lot of pain and for someone who is a fall risk etc... it's not a fun time....
Keep me and all of us in your prayers....

Leota, sorry to hear about you DH. I tore a tendon in my ankle last year and after many attempts non surgically to fix it, it is finally starting to feel better! Prayers for you and him :)

purtercat92 11-17-2012 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 5654466)
Had to fight the postmaster to get my ss package but I have it. She said she left a notice, But thinking she was triing to get my goodies. She had put it back and was waiting for me to come in she thought I was on a hunting trip and had it saved for me. Hope this doesn't happen with the 500 hatching eggs I've got coming. Sent my package on its way the confirmation number has a lot of 0s a couple 0f 1s,0ne 2, two 3s and one each of 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9

Won't they be suprised if they hold that one back!!!! Lots of cheeping going on :)

RedGarnet222 11-17-2012 10:56 AM

I love silver bells! My mother used to sing it at the sing a longs. She had such a beautiful voice. Always brings tears to my eyes.

Three weeks until opening day everyone! OMG.... can I wait???? Someone give me strength. LOL! I wonder how many people open thiers early and don't tell... LOL.