Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

jaba 12-02-2015 06:46 AM

I haven't been on the board much in the last month, life has been happening. From a joyous wedding to a very sad funeral I am looking forward to opening day and a 2 week stay in Washington, redoing youngest son's bathroom and kitchen. Just wanted to let my SS know her package is here and I appreciate her sending it. Excited to see what's inside

terriamn 12-02-2015 12:03 PM

Hip hip hooray my package arrived today from out west. My secret Santa sent it second day delivery on November 21 and it arrived in Minnesota on December 2nd. Must have went site seeing on the way here. Just thankful it arrived. Thanks Secret Santa

cannyquilter 12-02-2015 12:56 PM

Today is the day, a card arrived yesterday from Australia and I knew it had to be from my SS. Then today, knock on the door and there was my postman with a huge squishy parcel all the way from Australia. Thank you Secret Santa, only a few more days until opening time.

Bullock2us 12-02-2015 03:33 PM

My package has arrived! Oh the tales it could tell I am sure! I hear bells, but not much more than that! SO EXCITED!

Dedemac 12-02-2015 06:31 PM

Received my box today:D rattles just slightly no real smells. Only 4 days to wait!! Taking DH to airport on Sunday so I will open when I get back. Should only be only a few minutes late.

m-fay 12-02-2015 11:43 PM

its not me this time canny quilter. hope you have a wonderful Christmas

cannyquilter 12-03-2015 12:29 AM

Well if my box this year is as nice as the one from you last year m-fay I will be very pleased. We are having both our children and their families for Christmas Day so it should be very busy but wonderful. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

tlrnhi 12-03-2015 03:22 PM

ok, I have some that have not contacted me as to receiving, but tracking says they did.
Since no word from them, I'm going to say they DID receive. Nothing I can do if they didn't, too late to do anything about getting something sent to them if indeed they didn't receive.
I also have 4 people that have not contacted me as to if they have sent. Sooo....I have a choice....I can ban them from Secret Santa OR....I can just wait until I hear from the people they were to send to.
What do ya'll think?

DebbieS 12-03-2015 04:17 PM

I am so sorry that I haven't posted earlier. I did receive my pkg and I sent mine out Nov 7. Father in law on hospice care with pneumonia 1 hour away and we're running every other day to see him. Please don't ban me. The time just slipped away. So sorry.

tlrnhi 12-03-2015 04:21 PM

I hope father in law gets better.