Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

dottie dodge 10-19-2015 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 7349699)
Wish I knew if my Santee would like the book Dear Jane with the templates etc....

Would love that book.

ljs317 10-19-2015 01:01 PM

A dear Jane quilt has been on my bucket list forever so yes I would love the book.

JuanitaBean 10-19-2015 01:16 PM

I would love the Dear Jane book if you have my name.

huntannette 10-19-2015 02:07 PM

Hey I never said you were a witch Judy...lol just mentioned I`ve been called a witch before...ha ha ha....yet I still don`t have a broom....wouldn`t it be fun though to be able to ride on one and be able to spy on our Santee.....lol

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 7349768)
BUT I AM A GOOD witch, LOL!

Oooops, I forgot to answer a few questions.

Embroidery machine: Dream Machine 11x14 hoop
I am loving playing with my Featherweight and '30's prints
I have 2 furbabies, Tuut and Lucy /Maltese
No alergies and no smoke
Love chocolate oranges and Raspberry hot chocolate and Starbuck's french roast coffee
Favorite color: Color, LOL!
Love old unique items
I am now setting up a second sewing location so tools rulers and supplies are a thumbs up
I definitely prefer hand made anything.
I also longarm, paint and draw, Love to zentangle

I am just happy to play Secret Santa and will love any and all things sent my way but would especially love to hear from my Santee that they enjoyed their goodies as well!

tlrnhi 10-19-2015 02:13 PM

Ok, I guess I'll show pics once it's done.
Also...just to let you know....
since there was a glitch in the system, I'm sending out a box to the person whose name was caught in the glitch. That person will maybe receive 2 packages. One from the person who is supposed to send to them and one from me, since I cannot find a name attached to that person. That glitch has become the headache for me. Sooo....since I couldn't figure it out, I decided I would send out a package to the person instead of assigning the name to someone else.

I'll post a picture of what I'm making when it's done and guess what? That is going in the package to the person that I'm sending to. :) :)
So...who thinks it's them?

Also...I'm getting envelopes ready to send out the precut pillows, aprons etc that I posted. I have enough names and it looks like that everyone that asked for something will get something. :) :)

Quiltedhorse 10-19-2015 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 7349699)
Wish I knew if my Santee would like the book Dear Jane with the templates etc....she hasn`t posted a lot but did so once or twice...sooooo....if you think you might be my partner and interested in this book plz let me know on here and I will include it in your gift..it is brand new, never used!!! I received one as a gift and I had just bought myself one....

i would love the book!

cannyquilter 10-19-2015 03:12 PM

I would love the book, have been toying with the idea of starting the Dear Jane and this would be the push.

I live a long way away so the tote could be for me.

Have been gathering things for my box, have some things local to my area now I need to make something and go and buy the prezzie, not sure what I am going to get will have to re check all the info I've got and see if there's anything she needs.

I've seen you post more than once and you live a long way from me.

Bilben 10-19-2015 03:26 PM

I would love a Dear Jane book! And I love the tote bag! I don't have an embroidery machine....I can't remember the other questions. I am still a new quilter, although I've been doing it for about three years now. My wall hangings are improving, but I've only made 3 quilts. I need, love, covet everything! I'd especially like something that helps me sew a straighter seam!

starshine 10-19-2015 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7349850)
Ok, I guess I'll show pics once it's done.

I'll post a picture of what I'm making when it's done and guess what? That is going in the package to the person that I'm sending to. :) :)
So...who thinks it's them?

This might make for a good gamble--and this Santee could get really lucky, package from Terri and maybe one from the glitch fairy if their name actually went out to a SSanta too.
Terri's project looks like it will be really cute too.

verna2197 10-19-2015 04:32 PM

I do beleive I see Emblibrary designs

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7349069)
tonight's project