Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

CookyIN 10-26-2014 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6945017)
Whoa! All of those beautiful gifts, getting ready to be sent! This just may be the best year, ever! :thumbup:

I agree, it just keeps getting better and better every year. That's why I love when people post a picture on Opening Day. I get to enjoy everyone's gifts vicariously and see all the wonderful handcrafted gifts the Santas have made.

CarolinePaj 10-27-2014 02:59 AM

Hi Guys,

just to let you know, I won't be posting until next Monday as there is a quilt show on Friday and I am sure my person would love me to do some last minute shopping for them!!!!!!

hugs

Caroline

Bullock2us 10-27-2014 04:02 AM

All the handmade things are lovely! I would take any of them! Blessings and prayers out to everyone who needs them now. My Santee filled out both of the questioners. That may be a hint or -is it?

sunrise450 10-27-2014 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6944349)
Just checking in .. finished another gift...tried the quilted box with french seams - it took a bit longer but i got the benefit of the 4 quilted triangles that were cut off - so was able to whip up a mug rug to go with it in a jiffy. Been stitching my little bum off - and cleaning a bit and laundry - while DH and DGD are off hunting. They should be home in about another hour. She got herself a nice buck and is very thrilled.
June...please take care and do what they say about resting !!!!
Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend.http://www.quiltingboard.com/attachm...d=496674&stc=1

That looks so nice! Thanks for showing.

Neesie 10-27-2014 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us (Post 6945208)
All the handmade things are lovely! I would take any of them! Blessings and prayers out to everyone who needs them now. My Santee filled out both of the questioners. That may be a hint or -is it?

Oh, then it's definitely ME! :D
Sooner or later, I'll find out who my SS really is. :)

Hazel B 10-27-2014 06:57 AM

I Got My SS Box already!!!!! Now I have to watchit because Leota might peek :D .... I put near kitty's bed and she guards it :D....
It rattles :) (I think) hopefully nothing is broken :( but no jinggles :(
Iwonder what type of goodies I'm getting this year :D...
I am soooo enjoying being able to sew again after not being able to see because of cataracts for about 10 years and my sewing machine not having the knee lever, I couldn't feel the pedal with my feet because of neuropathy :(
I'm having so much fun!!!

Leota 10-27-2014 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 6944653)
I'm going to wait til the very last minute to mail. Why? On accounta my SS lives so very close that it won't take long to get there! And that's all the hints I'm going to give.

Off to dinner now. Chicken Enchiladas cooking away in the oven......

OOOO I LOVE Chicken Enchiladas!!!! You could overnight me a pan full :D...

Leota 10-27-2014 07:33 AM

Does anyone have a head count for this party?
Terri did you finish enlarging the hole? I know last year it was a bit crowded.... we could just dig a tunnel to another location :D... That way we could escape if it got too rowdy :D

crafty grammie 10-27-2014 07:37 AM

Glad to see all the great gifts on the board,I don't get on here very much.Loved the purple purse,my favorite color. May visit the hole soon,sounds like you all are having too much fun down there!!!!!!!!

ArizonaKAT 10-27-2014 08:11 AM

OH, bad madamekelly,

In the hole with you!

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6944584)
I have bad news for my santee... I do not drive. DH has had oral surgery, can't drive on pain killers, (healing nicely, thank you) DD who is backup driver, chose this moment to catch the creeping crud, so is not driving right now. I have your package all done, ready to mail, and can't get it out to post office. Heh heh heh.....Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!:p