Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Cindy60545 11-20-2014 04:46 PM

My box is calling my name & says to open it! I'm trying to ignore it!

roseirish48 11-20-2014 04:53 PM

quietly waiting for opening day. package hasnt screamed too loudly yet---probably wouldnt hear it over the Brat's whining anyway. Grandpa quilt is 2/3rds quilted--has been a real breeze as it is needling real fine. used a fusible batting which i have never used before but got it at second hand store got 99 cents. have not tried to fuse it to the backing or anything--i am finding that it pretty wll sticks in place all by itself.
been working on a x-stitch band of flowers to sew to front of a tote bag for my sister's Xmas gift--like usual have been taking out as much as i have been getting done but it is progressing nicely.
I am enjoying all the topics and banter on here---sounds like a normal family at the dinner table recapping their days happenings with everyone talking at once and oftern at cross purposes. such is life!

Rennie 11-20-2014 04:55 PM

I'm with you, Belfrybat - no package yet. But maybe the apple cider will cheer us .

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 6977165)
Nothing here yet. Anyone else on the bench with me? I have hot apple cider with or without a splash of brandy to share.

And remember, good things come to those who wait. Or so I've been told. :thumbup:

skaduzy 11-20-2014 05:11 PM

The 'good thing' I'm waiting for didn't come today. Tomorrow is another day.......:thumbup:.....so I'm on the bench with you all. Not getting worried yet...........

KathyM 11-20-2014 06:08 PM

I received a package today from Ashford Pl, zip 63366 today. It not marked Secret Santa, but I'm guessing by the weight of it, it's my Secret Santa package.

mmac71 11-20-2014 06:10 PM

My wait is over!!!!! SS box on front porch when I got home from work YahYah!! It came from many miles north and east of me. Getting excited for Dec 7th........

KathyM 11-20-2014 06:23 PM

Sorry - have my swaps mixed up - my package today was for the Mug Rug swap, have all ready received my Santa package.

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-20-2014 07:18 PM

I must confess! I received my SS pkg a while ago and well it had edges that were not taped, so I did a little peek. All I saw was a pink plastic bag. Then I decided to see if I could stick my finger through the edges and guess what, I could reach it, so I touched it and it was soft. Maybe it is a stuffed snowman or maybe Hello Kitty. I am still wondering what all is in the box. It did come from michigan.

Dedemac 11-20-2014 07:24 PM

Hey, is there any brandy and cider left??? Today was boring at work I was able to do some sewing tonight so I feel better. Think I will make some nice Hot Toddy mix to bring to the hole tomorrow, we have the brandy just need someone to bring a bottle of spiced rum to go with it. I think I need to move the box again, it's starting to scream at me now.

SulaBug 11-20-2014 11:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! :D