Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

abonda 10-31-2010 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Well, I can't toss it down the stairs, no stairs in this house. I poked holes in it and that made it grumble even more. I'm thinking I might just have to open it.....

DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandpat 10-31-2010 05:20 AM

Well, I can't toss it down the stairs, no stairs in this house. I poked holes in it and that made it grumble even more. I'm thinking I might just have to open it.....

Well duh.....you have to also poke food in the holes and then alternate with poking a straw in there to provide something to wash down the food!

koko 10-31-2010 07:19 AM

Now that the holes are there...can you peek into the holes? If you made two holes on one side you could look through them together like glasses and see what is there!

Short an Sweet 10-31-2010 07:26 AM

just don't get to close, IT might have a looong tongue, ewww licked eyeballs

Originally Posted by koko

Now that the holes are there...can you peek into the holes? If you made two holes on one side you could look through them together like glasses and see what is there!

trupeach1 10-31-2010 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
just don't get to close, IT might have a looong tongue, ewww licked eyeballs

Originally Posted by koko

If it has a long tongue then we know it was from Patty, she probably sent you a frog.

tlrnhi 10-31-2010 08:11 AM

I tried looking in the holes, but I think the little sucker is moving so I can't see what is in there. I put a straw thru the hole attached to a glass of water and it drank all the water straight away. I did put some food in there, but it was tossed back out. Gotta figure out what this critter likes.

cbridges22 10-31-2010 08:17 AM

Crickets!Put them in there and if it is amphibious it will eat them if not try meat.

littleone 10-31-2010 08:24 AM

I tried looking in the holes, but I think the little sucker is moving so I can't see what is in there. I put a straw thru the hole attached to a glass of water and it drank all the water straight away. I did put some food in there, but it was tossed back out. Gotta figure out what this critter likes.

Of course it drank the water, a grasshopper can only go so long without water. Now put some greens in there and he will stop thumping around. And don't be sticking your eye too close to the hole or he will spit at you. :lol:

trupeach1 10-31-2010 10:59 AM

I would pu it in a plastic garbage bag and shut it tight. Tie it in a knot a few time and such the sir out of it. You know the people doing SS don't send any cute furry things they send mean, slimmly or smelly things.

PUT THE BOX OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leota 10-31-2010 11:42 AM

Terri,
You need to get a GIANT Christmas Stocking and put your three pressies in it.. hang it by the Chimney with care in hopes that St. Nick will come there :D