Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

koko 10-30-2010 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by trupeach1
has anyone received any animals/reptiles/rodents lately? i think there is someone playing tricks on people.

One of my packages is thumping.....

Is it better to have received nothing yet or to have a package already that is thumping?!

sandpat 10-30-2010 03:21 PM

Well darn it Terri...did you poke the holes and feed it like I suggested? You really do need to poke a straw through a hole to for water. Its probably thumping because its hungry or thirsty. I wouldn't make it mad if I were you:shock:!

pamdux 10-30-2010 03:37 PM

Thank you guys you have made a bad day a whole lot easier to take.

cbridges22 10-30-2010 03:39 PM

I sure would not remove the muzzle after you open it if your not feeding it.

sandpat 10-30-2010 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I sure would not remove the muzzle after you open it if your not feeding it.

Oh gosh yes, that is VERY good advice!!

Leota 10-30-2010 07:28 PM

has anyone received any animals/reptiles/rodents lately? i think there is someone playing tricks on people.

Terri... talk to it in a soothing voice and it will be fine.

trupeach1 10-30-2010 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

I was going to say throw it down a flight of stairs it will stun it and not bother you for awhile.

shequilts 10-30-2010 09:15 PM

Oh my gosh! I received a pkg today from my SS. Who can wait until Dec 12? I've never learned patience! OOOOOHHHHH!

Leota 10-30-2010 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

I was going to say throw it down a flight of stairs it will stun it and not bother you for awhile.

Tru... that only agitates it.... you want NICE pressies not agitated pressies..
Terri ... talk in soothing tones and sing to it or play soothing music and it will be a happy pressie as well as the others too. :D

tlrnhi 10-31-2010 01:15 AM

Well, I can't toss it down the stairs, no stairs in this house. I poked holes in it and that made it grumble even more. I'm thinking I might just have to open it.....