Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

abonda 11-17-2010 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by brenda21
Got a package today and I checked and double and triple checked to make sure it didn't say Secret Santa or Do Not Open....so I opened....it was from my November secret pal...makes waitig for Secret Santa a little easier when you get to open other goodies :) :)

I know what you mean. I thought I had gotten my SS santa Package but It was that sneaky little Peachy that sent me the most beautiful pin cushion and lace and fabric!
I am going to show pictures because I just think the pin cushions are so beautiful!! They are really well made and all by HAND. Very carefully crafted and so dainty and clever. On the back she made her own design of a little pouch that hold a pair of little sissors!!! I just had to show everyone. I think she should SELL these things!!!

Those are cute!

I KNOW. I think she should sell them!

Hattie 11-17-2010 01:43 PM

Nice gift idea

koko 11-17-2010 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by brenda21
Got a package today and I checked and double and triple checked to make sure it didn't say Secret Santa or Do Not Open....so I opened....it was from my November secret pal...makes waitig for Secret Santa a little easier when you get to open other goodies :) :)

I know what you mean. I thought I had gotten my SS santa Package but It was that sneaky little Peachy that sent me the most beautiful pin cushion and lace and fabric!
I am going to show pictures because I just think the pin cushions are so beautiful!! They are really well made and all by HAND. Very carefully crafted and so dainty and clever. On the back she made her own design of a little pouch that hold a pair of little sissors!!! I just had to show everyone. I think she should SELL these things!!!

The pin cushions are darling!! We all could use one of those...maybe she'll take orders?
Thought my SS gift was arriving today as well when the mailman rang the doorbell...the box turned out to be a light cover for the range hood I had ordered a week or so ago. Had to laugh.

Rita's mom 11-17-2010 03:26 PM

I got my Secret Santa package back on the 12th but forgot we were supposed to post a message when we recieve them. My hubby got the mail on his way to town and called to tell me I had a huge package that would hardly fit in the mail box. When he brought it into the house I might have been tempted to peek, but the package had warnings all over it to NOT open till Dec 12th and a picture of Santa on the back(didn't know santa had such beautiful eyes and long eyelashes) with the warning "Santa's Watching You!" YIKES!!! so I put it under my desk like a good girl and have left it there since. Can't wait till the 12th!....but I will cuz Santa's Watching Me. :shock:

littleone 11-17-2010 03:34 PM

[/quote]I know what you mean. I thought I had gotten my SS santa Package but It was that sneaky little Peachy that sent me the most beautiful pin cushion and lace and fabric!
I am going to show pictures because I just think the pin cushions are so beautiful!! They are really well made and all by HAND. Very carefully crafted and so dainty and clever. On the back she made her own design of a little pouch that hold a pair of little sissors!!! I just had to show everyone. I think she should SELL these things!!![/quote]

Those are the sweetest pinnies, you are so lucky.

saraaev 11-17-2010 03:57 PM

Hi ! I mailed my SS firmi on the 15th, and it is headed a L-O-N_G+++++++++++++++++ way south of me ! And today I received a huge firmi from my ss in Australia
1 I can harldy wait to open it ....can I PLEASE open it now Mom ! Sara

SewExtremeSeams 11-17-2010 03:58 PM

Thank you Sue for the help. Will Live Chat really be able to function with all of on there at the same time? How will we ever keep up with the posts. Should be fun. :-D

brenda21 11-17-2010 04:07 PM

OMG...those little heart pincushions are ADORABLE!!

letsquilt 11-17-2010 04:50 PM

I got my SS package today, It came from Florida, and it is heavy. It also has DO NOT OPEN TILL DEC 12,hope I can wait that long.Ha Ha. Thats onlt 4 days after my birthday.

Mandie 11-17-2010 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a big package from CA. with Secret Santa written on it today!!
:-D .....And now the wait