Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

zyxquilts 11-17-2010 11:03 AM

Look up at the top of the page here, where it says "Home / Quilting Newsletter / Live Chat" etc. On the 12th, you'll want to click on the "Live Chat" link. Hopefully it will be able to stand up to all of us logging in! Your name will appear in the right hand column, and under the main screen is a box for you to type in, then hit 'send'. Your name will automatically pop up in the main box, with your comments.
You might want to try it out between now & the 12th, so you can see what it's like. I have a sneaking feeling that it will be wild & wooly on the 12th!
:D:D:D:D:D

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Please PM me when you send/receive your package...

There will be a chat session, so everyone can come and we can open our gifts together.

To the newbies (me at least) this year, will you be posting 'how' this is handled? I need the help :shock: :shock: Thank you. :-D

craft phanatic 11-17-2010 11:09 AM

HOLY GUACAMOLE! I got my package about an hour ago and boy is it heavy! Its in a Quacker State box......I sure hope I don't have to change my oil when I open it.......oh wait.....did my SS call me a dipstick?! How does she know me so well?heheheheheheh. Anyway. Its a good thing I had to leave for work right after I got it!

brenda21 11-17-2010 11:11 AM

Got a package today and I checked and double and triple checked to make sure it didn't say Secret Santa or Do Not Open....so I opened....it was from my November secret pal...makes waitig for Secret Santa a little easier when you get to open other goodies :) :)

Hazel B 11-17-2010 11:15 AM

I just got my SS package from CA It is sooo heavy, Leota had to carry it in. I promise not to peek :D... It will be sitting with Leota's SS package over Thanksgiving and then will be moved to my new addition :D

abonda 11-17-2010 12:41 PM

o.k. I just got my real SS package from Yalpo, IN. Boy is it BIG!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!! It's heavy too!!! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait. But I will!!! It really brightened up a real bad day for me. Thank you Secret Santa

978gray 11-17-2010 12:59 PM

So excited, so excited, so excited, my Secret Santa Box arrived today!!! Yipee!!! doing a happy dance and now have to wait very patiently until 12/12.

sunrise450 11-17-2010 01:03 PM

HOORAY!! I got my SS package! My DH held out this package and when I reached for it he pulled it back. No! NO! Says he, You can't see until the 12th, Dec. 12th that is. I can't get mad he is just keeping me honest!
Thank you secret santa, I can hardly wait.....

rehrensberger 11-17-2010 01:08 PM

Not that I want to rush time (I have soooo much to do yet), but I don't know if I can wait til Dec. 12th. I will, but I am so excited about my package the arrived yesterday.

abonda 11-17-2010 01:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by brenda21
Got a package today and I checked and double and triple checked to make sure it didn't say Secret Santa or Do Not Open....so I opened....it was from my November secret pal...makes waitig for Secret Santa a little easier when you get to open other goodies :) :)

I know what you mean. I thought I had gotten my SS santa Package but It was that sneaky little Peachy that sent me the most beautiful pin cushion and lace and fabric!
I am going to show pictures because I just think the pin cushions are so beautiful!! They are really well made and all by HAND. Very carefully crafted and so dainty and clever. On the back she made her own design of a little pouch that hold a pair of little sissors!!! I just had to show everyone. I think she should SELL these things!!!

ONE MORE...... The back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]128190[/ATTACH]

Leota 11-17-2010 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by brenda21

I know what you mean. I thought I had gotten my SS santa Package but It was that sneaky little Peachy that sent me the most beautiful pin cushion and lace and fabric!
I am going to show pictures because I just think the pin cushions are so beautiful!! They are really well made and all by HAND. Very carefully crafted and so dainty and clever. On the back she made her own design of a little pouch that hold a pair of little sissors!!! I just had to show everyone. I think she should SELL these things!!!

Those are cute! Yes, I agree... she should sell these :D