Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 11-13-2010 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by abonda
OK I just got my Pressie in the Mail. It is from S.S. James from Steubenville OH. Thank you so much!!! But are you trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!! or confuss me??????? It says do not open until 12/12/10 but then it tells me to OPEN IT WITH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please I'm getting mixed signals........ and to top all that, the lid is clear plastic that was covered up with paper and they left a very very small crack so all I can SEE is ummm looks like holly wrapping paper!!! OMG I can't stand it!!!!! I feel like I have withdrawals......... lolol I promise I will have self control but It's NOT going to be EASY!!

Me too!Same city and same warning!OH,NO!We must be on the naughty list.

Me too that makes 3...........who sent it????????? Should one of us open it??????????

ljdugas31 11-13-2010 08:31 PM

Thanks so much her name is zoey and she is 4 years old,since all my kids are grown and married we now have a 5 pound pomerian child that we spoil. :-D

Jennifer22206 11-13-2010 08:58 PM

ohhhh someone's getting a package.. it's all wrapped and everything..

zyxquilts 11-14-2010 12:00 AM

My SS package arrived today!!! Hooooray! I put it up on the washer so it's not where I will step on it or have to look at it all the time, just to make it easier to NOT open it until 12/12! :D
Thank you in advance SS!!!
This is going to be a LOoOOooOooONG month!

CraftsByRobin 11-14-2010 04:15 AM

Mailed my package yesterday! I am too close to the deadline for my liking that's for sure! :/

cjaye44 11-14-2010 04:38 AM

My package was mailed on Friday to ?????

Tink's Mom 11-14-2010 05:29 AM

I got my package yesterday all the way from Oregon...Hmmm.
Tink gave it the sniff test and I think that it must be safe and not loaded with all those critters that some of you must have gotten. I'll put it near Tink's special nap spot so that if the package starts to misbehave, she will be the first to know... :-D

Tink's Mom 11-14-2010 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Sending another package is fine.

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)

So what is the pressie count now ?:D

I don't know what the exact count is. It's going to be minus one if the one package keeps thumping

Awww Big Boy wants to play!!! He is only bothering 2 packages? Hmmm...wonder why.

letsquilt 11-14-2010 05:52 AM

My ss pressie will go out Monday 15th, I know its the dead line but forgot to get something for it!!!

Gramakitten 11-14-2010 08:27 AM

Just to let you know that I received my package from Frogquilter on Friday. I opened it. Nothing said it was SS. But everything is wrapped inside except a tissue holder and a little bell angel. I will wait to open--------------Maybe. Thanks FQ from Kansas I will love it i"m sure.