Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Leota 11-13-2010 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Sending another package is fine.

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)

So what is the pressie count now ?:D

I don't know what the exact count is. It's going to be minus one if the one package keeps thumping

You or Bigboy gonna kill it :D did you poke some water to it or share a tasty morsel? I'd thump too if I was hungry and neglected. :)

magnolia 11-13-2010 11:48 AM

I received another pressie today from my SS. It says to place it in my stocking that was sent to me earlier, so that is what I will do. Thank you, SS.

Machel 11-13-2010 01:40 PM

package went out today to a good little quilter somewhere up north:)

mtquilter09 11-13-2010 01:49 PM

Got my Secret Santa pkg. Having trouble wanting to open it. Mine is being shipped on Monday.

quiltnchik 11-13-2010 02:02 PM

Mine will be going out in Monday's mail. I keep finding things to add to the package, so I'm waiting 'til the last minute in case I find/make something else before then ;)

abonda 11-13-2010 02:13 PM

OK I just got my Pressie in the Mail. It is from S.S. James from Steubenville OH. Thank you so much!!! But are you trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!! or confuss me??????? It says do not open until 12/12/10 but then it tells me to OPEN IT WITH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please I'm getting mixed signals........ and to top all that, the lid is clear plastic that was covered up with paper and they left a very very small crack so all I can SEE is ummm looks like holly wrapping paper!!! OMG I can't stand it!!!!! I feel like I have withdrawals......... lolol I promise I will have self control but It's NOT going to be EASY!!

trupeach1 11-13-2010 02:24 PM

I received more pressie today. One said SS and was taken away from me the other didn't say SS or SQA so I don't know who to thank since it didn't say not to open it OF COURSE I did. It was Clotilde, A Christmas print charm packa and 2 religious panels. Thank you so much whoever your are. I hope you read my posts so you know I reveived it. It might be from a person who read when I wrote is so hard to find religious fabric. Whoever you are thank you again.

Now I am wondering who all these pressies are from and if they are nice or naughty. Do I open them inside or out and WHICH WILL I OPEN FIRST????????? I think since I have so many I could start to open them now! OK???????

seamstome 11-13-2010 02:48 PM

My goal was to get mine out today BUT I bought the stuff a few weeks back and I couldnt find one part THEN I forgot the card, finally the internet crashed just as I was trying to address the box so I couldnt get to my PM's to get the address, dang internet was down for half the day and now the PO is closed....seems this project was doomed today.

Tomorrow is another day and it will be out by Monday!

SewExtremeSeams 11-13-2010 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by mtquilter09
Got my Secret Santa pkg. Having trouble wanting to open it. Mine is being shipped on Monday.

That's why I won't be mailing mine until Monday. Then my dear quilter shall not have to wait sew long to open it! Aren't I thoughtful?????

:-D

nellie 11-13-2010 03:12 PM

i got a heavy box today from sue atkinson ,thank you so very much sue i opened it thinging it was order,s i placed in front was a card that said sercet santa so i did not peek any more closed my eyes and put card right back inside and taped it up again no harm done here,thank you again sue i don,t know your board name please let me know just pm me thanks you sue