Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

grandme26 11-13-2010 03:50 PM

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. I or my daughter will be sending package out on Nov. 15. Hopefully I will feel like driving to do it myself.
Surgery went well and I am up walking around with a walker. I have developed pneumonia but for some reason am prone to this. 3rd time in a little over 18 months.

littleone 11-13-2010 04:20 PM

Good to hear from you, and surgery went well. now onto a speedy recovery, will keep you on my prayer list..

nellie 11-13-2010 04:44 PM

grandme26 happy to hear all went well just take easy and slow rest in between happy thanksgiving to you

ljdugas31 11-13-2010 04:48 PM

No PressieYet for me,still joyfully waiting :D

ljdugas31 11-13-2010 04:50 PM

Oh i do remember now,glad the surgery is over,now take it easy don't do to much at once,i know that's hard.Still keeping you in my prayers.

brenda21 11-13-2010 05:09 PM

ljdugas- your little cutie pie avatar is just adorable :)

soniboo 11-13-2010 06:07 PM

Glad to have you back Judy, hope you're soon off your walker and over the pneumonia. hugz :)

soniboo 11-13-2010 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
ljdugas- your little cutie pie avatar is just adorable :)

She is a little beauty for sure :)

cbridges22 11-13-2010 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
OK I just got my Pressie in the Mail. It is from S.S. James from Steubenville OH. Thank you so much!!! But are you trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!! or confuss me??????? It says do not open until 12/12/10 but then it tells me to OPEN IT WITH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please I'm getting mixed signals........ and to top all that, the lid is clear plastic that was covered up with paper and they left a very very small crack so all I can SEE is ummm looks like holly wrapping paper!!! OMG I can't stand it!!!!! I feel like I have withdrawals......... lolol I promise I will have self control but It's NOT going to be EASY!!

Me too!Same city and same warning!OH,NO!We must be on the naughty list.

abonda 11-13-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by abonda
OK I just got my Pressie in the Mail. It is from S.S. James from Steubenville OH. Thank you so much!!! But are you trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!! or confuss me??????? It says do not open until 12/12/10 but then it tells me to OPEN IT WITH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please I'm getting mixed signals........ and to top all that, the lid is clear plastic that was covered up with paper and they left a very very small crack so all I can SEE is ummm looks like holly wrapping paper!!! OMG I can't stand it!!!!! I feel like I have withdrawals......... lolol I promise I will have self control but It's NOT going to be EASY!!

Me too!Same city and same warning!OH,NO!We must be on the naughty list.

Very strange Dr. Watson??? Very Strange. I am not on the Naughty list anymore Terri change us all to good little dobee's!!