Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

goldendog55 11-12-2010 08:22 PM

My package will be going out on Mon. My gifts came by mail, and the mail must be slow already! But, today, it all arrived! Now, to wrap!

nellie 11-12-2010 11:08 PM

my box went out today, to my S pal

quiltingbee12 11-13-2010 07:25 AM

All these people sending packages to Terri - one of you please send me a note...

pamdux 11-13-2010 08:27 AM

I received my SS pressie this week and sent mine out to somewhere..... I really can not remember where it was going right now. But at least i sent it. However It seems that I am supposed to wait for the 15 of December to open my pressie. I can hardly wait, it seems like I have been looking at it forever already.

Terryl 11-13-2010 08:30 AM

you only have to wait til Dec 12th, so it won't be as long as you thought :) :) :)

tlrnhi 11-13-2010 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Sending another package is fine.

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)

So what is the pressie count now ?:D

I don't know what the exact count is. It's going to be minus one if the one package keeps thumping

sharon b 11-13-2010 10:43 AM

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)

:shock: Terri do we "want" to know why Santa is sending you so many pressies :wink: LOL

dotcomdtcm 11-13-2010 10:46 AM

Hi all,
Received a very heavy box from Coppell, Texas today. Thanks
to my Secret Santa! Dotty

tlrnhi 11-13-2010 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b

:shock: Terri do we "want" to know why Santa is sending you so many pressies :wink: LOL

Cuz Santa loves me the mostest!

AtHomeSewing 11-13-2010 11:16 AM

I'M A NAUGHTY ELF...

I've had the gift for awhile and am excited about it... :) but I've dawdled too much about getting it wrapped :oops: I'm sorry.

IT WILL BE in the mail Monday morning -- Right on the DEADLINE -- Yikes! :shock:
I know, I know, Terri: :evil: NO EXCUSES :evil:

No worries! (: Hubby has explicit instructions, even IF something happens to me over the weekend, preventing me from going to the P.O., then he will get it in the mail on Monday morning!!!

Hugs to all! :-D