Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 11-08-2010 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
I have not recieved my pressie yet. and I sent my SS pressie to my pal and haven't heard if she or he has recieved it! Can someone let me know? I'm worried?

Now think this through SLOWLY, how could we let you know if your person got their pressie if we don't know who your person is????????????

trupeach1 11-08-2010 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Whats' up with that Peachy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three Pressies??? I bet there not safe??? Have you heard any wiggling or snorting or farting noises?? Just curious?? I haven't even gotten one yet!!!!! Not Fair!!!!

OH I can feel the love.

I don't know where they are hidden so I haven't a clue as to what they are doing. Mating I hope and that they have a 34 day gestation, I will get baby pressie on opening day if that would happen.

magnolia 11-08-2010 08:44 PM

Yes, Joyceelaine checked in with me! She is our new helper hear at the pole.

I found out my mom has to go in for another surgery. She will find out on Wednesday if her last surgery has healed well enough to have this next one. This will be number 6 within 6 months. :(

magnolia 11-08-2010 08:45 PM

I will also be very busy with school these next four weeks. It is my final semester before I earn my bachelors degree. So I may not be adding as much to the discussion, but I will try. I graduate December 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 11-08-2010 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
Yes, Joyceelaine checked in with me! She is our new helper hear at the pole.

I found out my mom has to go in for another surgery. She will find out on Wednesday if her last surgery has healed well enough to have this next one. This will be number 6 within 6 months. :(

OMG that is as bad as DD. What kind of surgery??????? You can PM me if you would prefer.

trupeach1 11-08-2010 09:18 PM

I will also be very busy with school these next four weeks. It is my final semester before I earn my bachelors degree. So I may not be adding as much to the discussion, but I will try. I graduate December 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then you can get a BIG girl job!!!!!!!!!!

Leota 11-08-2010 09:18 PM

Will keep your family in my prayers.
congratulations on Graduation .. :D Yippeee

Leota 11-08-2010 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Hi everyone. I know some here have heard about my mother in law and her passing. I do have my package ready and will get it mailed on the 15th. Didn't want anyone to think I was going to stiff them.

Suzanne

suzanne, {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} keeping you and your family in my prayers....

Onebunny 11-08-2010 09:25 PM

OK, I'm new and this is my second time participating. First was the pincushion swap. I want to make sure I go to the right place to get updates, post pics, etc. Where do we go for updates on the Secret Santas? They are to be mailed out by November 15, right? I tried to go on what I thought was the swap for Secret Santa but it's 97 pages and not about swap stuff...please tell me how to get to the update site. Thanks and can't wait to see all the pics!!!

Quiltforme 11-08-2010 09:26 PM

That was the correct spot and then there will be a spot for pictures once the reveal is done on the 12th of December