Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

maine ladybug 11-29-2010 06:51 PM

Yeah, not mean, just FIRM. Now no peeking!!

Tink's Mom 11-29-2010 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, my packages are starting to talk to me. A few have even changed locations. I went in there and one box was NOT where I put it. It had completely moved to the other side of the room. I told Courtney that I had to open that one in case it tripped on something in my room and hurt itself. Don't want that to happen. She says I cannot open any of them until the 12th. I explained to her that I AM NOT in this with someone to send to, I am just the hostess. She said it didn't matter......she's mean!!!

And you can't blame the cat! We are on to you!

nellie 11-29-2010 06:56 PM

i would like to know if the person recieved her secert santa from me as i put my name in front just in case it got lost in mail sent it out weeks ago sorry ,just what to rest asure

tlrnhi 11-29-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by nellie
i would like to know if the person recieved her secert santa from me as i put my name in front just in case it got lost in mail sent it out weeks ago sorry ,just what to rest asure

Yes, it was received.

tlrnhi 11-29-2010 06:58 PM

No, she's mean!

lab fairy 11-29-2010 07:28 PM

Wow, Littleone, it looks like your SS wants to make you squirm. Are you going to PEEK? Are you? Huh, huh, huh? Wait a minute... :shock: Aren't you supposed to be in NY playing with Peachy and the gang?

Leota 11-29-2010 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, my packages are starting to talk to me. A few have even changed locations. I went in there and one box was NOT where I put it. It had completely moved to the other side of the room. I told Courtney that I had to open that one in case it tripped on something in my room and hurt itself. Don't want that to happen. She says I cannot open any of them until the 12th. I explained to her that I AM NOT in this with someone to send to, I am just the hostess. She said it didn't matter......she's mean!!!

Yeah Courtney :D

Leota 11-29-2010 07:44 PM

bad post

littleone 11-29-2010 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
Wow, Littleone, it looks like your SS wants to make you squirm. Are you going to PEEK? Are you? Huh, huh, huh? Wait a minute... :shock: Aren't you supposed to be in NY playing with Peachy and the gang?

I am an Elf remember I have magical powers and can get from one place to the other with just the snap of my fingers. I love NY, so much to see and lots of shopping and did I mention food?

nellie 11-29-2010 09:13 PM

thank you terri so much now i can lay off the beer and sleep at nite lol