Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

tlrnhi 11-29-2010 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by nellie
thank you terri so much now i can lay off the beer and sleep at nite lol

So, since I gave you the answer you were looking for, I can open one of my prezzies? YES???

zyxquilts 11-29-2010 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

thank you terri so much now i can lay off the beer and sleep at nite lol

So, since I gave you the answer you were looking for, I can open one of my prezzies? YES???

NO WAY! Courtney is right - you must WAaaaaAAAAAAIT!!!

tlrnhi 11-29-2010 10:47 PM

I shouldn't have to wait. I DID NOT join, I'm only hostessing, so I'm exempt from the rules.

PurplePassion 11-29-2010 10:54 PM

I shouldn't have to wait. I DID NOT join, I'm only hostessing, so I'm exempt from the rules.

Ok Terri, you can open one , just one.But you have to share it with everybody else.

magnolia 11-29-2010 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion

Ok Terri, you can open one , just one.But you have to share it with everybody else.

I recommend the biggest one! That way there is enough to share.
:lol:

nellie 11-30-2010 12:43 AM

terri get ready to open the prezzies i,ll come over with the mix drinks or beer and pick up zyxquilt to help me drive to your house and then stop to pick up purple passion so she can help you pick out which prezzies you what to open frist but only one or 2 and that all for you terri till the 12th

Gwyn 11-30-2010 03:33 AM

I have received 3 more packages. 2 are from Canada, one from New Jersey and another from Nevada. They didn't say secret santa on the outside and the one with Raggedy Ann fabric was torn open and retaped. Should I open them? People used their real names and I don't know who to thank on line.

Itchy fingers going to start opening soon.

KGoodhand 11-30-2010 06:15 AM

Gywn it sounds like you have been a very good girl this year!!!

tlrnhi 11-30-2010 09:40 AM

terri get ready to open the prezzies i,ll come over with the mix drinks or beer and pick up zyxquilt to help me drive to your house and then stop to pick up purple passion so she can help you pick out which prezzies you what to open frist but only one or 2 and that all for you terri till the 12th

You all aren't here yet?? HURRY, HURRY!!!

nellie 11-30-2010 09:51 AM

well terri it well take a few state,s but i,ll be there besides the drinks are in ice from each crossing state lol ,oh man have to stop and buy chains for my tires another set back ,i,ll also stop to eat and use the ladies room that well be awhile lol, but i,ll be there