Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

thelondonzoo 10-23-2010 09:07 PM

Good because I need a new truck. Winter is almost here and I want a good sturdy truck to drive around in the snow.

lynn_z 10-23-2010 09:21 PM

OOPS! I just read this for the 1st time and missed the deadline. Are you still accepting people?

cbridges22 10-23-2010 10:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well dang Peachy..thats a fine howdy doody for Terri...now are you trying to make her feel bad and this is after all that talk about how being in your delusional Pole "clears the mind" and "makes you think differently"....

How much did you pay abonda to say that anyway?

She promised me we would go joy riding in santa's sliegh when he fell alseep tonight. She's driving!!!

Yes..... I am the DD everyone else is getting sloshed!!!!!

Don't think for a minute you are taking the Reindeer out.Look where I am staying!I will not stand for animal abuse by a bunch of sugar high quilters.It is dark and the reindeer are sleeping so don't think about coming in here and bothering the boys.They have been in flight school all day and working very hard so back off quilty ladies!

Don't let this happen because of you Peachy.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108866[/ATTACH]

sandpat 10-24-2010 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well dang Peachy..thats a fine howdy doody for Terri...now are you trying to make her feel bad and this is after all that talk about how being in your delusional Pole "clears the mind" and "makes you think differently"....

How much did you pay abonda to say that anyway?

She promised me we would go joy riding in santa's sliegh when he fell alseep tonight. She's driving!!!

Yes..... I am the DD everyone else is getting sloshed!!!!!

Don't think for a minute you are taking the Reindeer out.Look where I am staying!I will not stand for animal abuse by a bunch of sugar high quilters.It is dark and the reindeer are sleeping so don't think about coming in here and bothering the boys.They have been in flight school all day and working very hard so back off quilty ladies!

Ahhhhh...that is the best yet!!!! I so totally agree! You need to just sit in the barn and wait, then when they show up....call the police and have them arrested for Grand Theft Sleigh.....

trupeach1 10-24-2010 06:29 AM

Calm down everyone we weren't taking the sleigh without Santas permission. My Lord he is old he takes his night time meds and falls asleep. We were testing the sleigh for the BIG night. Someone has to maintain it. Do you think we could test drive it during the day when it is light out? Does Santa deliver the pressies when the children are up??????? No he does it at night in the dark. We had to make sure that the reindeer could go high enough to clear the buildings and houses as they fly. Could you just picture the news.......unidentified flying object over parts of the US if the testing was done during the day light hours? Or what about some little children seeing it up in the sky during the day that would confuse them. Yes Santa was sleeping but Santa did know. Now on Christmas Eve Santa won't take his meds he will be brighted eyed and bushy tailed so he could deliver all the pressies to all the boys and girls. Haven't you ever seen pictures of Santa on Christmas morning all snuggled in a chair by the fireplace SOUND asleep. He sleeps for 12 days after that. Didn't you ever hear of the 12 days of Christmas??????? That is from Christmas day until Jan 6 which is the Epiphany or Little Christmas. In some parts of the world presents are not given on Christmas day it is celebrated as the birth of Christ and rightly so. Those countries get gifts on Little Christmas/Epiphany. The Epiphany is the day that the Wisemen found Jesus sleeping in the manger just as the Wisemen gave gifts to baby Jesus. Santa has to do a second present run for all of those countries who get pressies on Little Christmas Jan 6 and not on Christmas Dec 25.

So all of you who are complaining and giving advice of call the police or hide in the barn Santa asked us to test the sleigh so...........back off buckos you are making fools of yourselves.

Tink's Mom 10-24-2010 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
I'm BAAAACCCK! Just came back from a trip to see my BFF...and lots of shopping! Got something for my Secret Santa Person...but it's a secret ;-)
Tink knows, and she is now guarding the presents from some of the board members up at the North Pole....see Avatar :!:

That is the cutest dog. What breed is she?

Tinkerbelle is a very spoiled chichihua!

cbridges22 10-24-2010 07:48 AM

I have decided that the Reindeer need new blankets to throw over their backs so I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in the barn?It is very cozy here with fresh hay,wood burning snow,twinkle lights in the rafters,hot chocolate bar.We could get started this afternoon.Anyone game? I know you must be tired from the all niter working on Mrs.Clause quilt but we mustn't for git the Reindeer.P.S. Have fudge and cookies to go with hot coco!We could play Reindeer games afterward,Prancer is all into games and has offered to teach us.

joyceelaine1951 10-24-2010 08:21 AM

You all are to funny!!! Santa is just rolling on the floor laughing!!

trupeach1 10-24-2010 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I have decided that the Reindeer need new blankets to throw over their backs so I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in the barn?It is very cozy here with fresh hay,wood burning snow,twinkle lights in the rafters,hot chocolate bar.We could get started this afternoon.Anyone game? I know you must be tired from the all niter working on Mrs.Clause quilt but we mustn't for git the Reindeer.P.S. Have fudge and cookies to go with hot coco!We could play Reindeer games afterward,Prancer is all into games and has offered to teach us.

ONE QUESTION>>>>>>WHAT IS WOOD BURNING SNOW??? hehe

I'm there............. I have been busy making caramel popcorn I will bring it along. It is 2:30 what if I would make dinner and bring that too? I have a pot of sauce simmering. You know how Santa LOVES spaghetti and meatballs I will invite him and Mrs Clause. A picnic in the barn, what fun. I know Santa wanted to check on something with Vixin, he thinks she is knocked up again (that slut) if she is then in 4 weeks from now she will be in no shape to pull the sleigh. Her belly will weigh it down and it will never get into the air. My finger are worn to the bone from the quilting bee last night however I will bring yarn and crochet a blanket instead.
Has anyone else responded? I will stop by the Inn and Lodge to see if anyone else wants to come. Oh I will also stop by the Polish house I know the teenage daughter wants to learn how to crochet it would be a good time to teach her. I am not stopping by the Igloo it is in the other direction. See you in a little while. I think I will make some garlic bread to go with our dinner.

OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS almost forgot could I invite that German Oompha band from up the road??????????? It would be fun to have music. I just hope they didn't have saurkraut for lunch the barn is pretty tight and well lets just say not enough window to open and air out the place.

sistahdebbra 10-24-2010 11:24 AM

What page can I find who my secret pal is????