Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

koko 10-23-2010 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by koko

I'm over at the sweet shop hanging out now. After you get done at the quilting b you all can come over and visit - the treats should sweeten everyone right up!!

Do they still have that yummmmooooooo hot fudge?????? I would like a hot fudge sundae with vanilla ice cream REAL whipped cream not that canned stuff and no nuts or cherry. I am allergic to nuts and the red dye they use on the cherries.
Why aren't you coming to the bee????? I made a list of where everyone is staying but don't have you on it. You're at the lodge aren't you????? Or did you decide to stay with the Polish family after all? I understand they have wonderful meals that they serve their houseguests. Babka for breakfast and keilbasa with homemade black bread for lunch. I think next year I will stay with them. Not that I don't like the Swiss family I am with this year but I don't understand a word they are saying to me. They have such heavy accents. But they are sweet people and have treated me very well.
OH JIMINY..........................The girls are fighting over the quilt pattern I better go. We will be down to the sweet shoppe when we take a break. This will be an all nighter why don't you come back with us. We could really use the help.

They have it all here...caramel, Sundae's best hot fudge from Saratoga, fresh strawberries, m&m's - we'll all need to visit the sweat (exercise) shop however after the sweet shoppe visit if we want to stay in shape.

I'm staying with the Polish family and fit right in!!

are you Polish????????

I'm not telling

trupeach1 10-23-2010 05:36 PM

I'm over at the sweet shop hanging out now. After you get done at the quilting b you all can come over and visit - the treats should sweeten everyone right up!!

Do they still have that yummmmooooooo hot fudge?????? I would like a hot fudge sundae with vanilla ice cream REAL whipped cream not that canned stuff and no nuts or cherry. I am allergic to nuts and the red dye they use on the cherries.
Why aren't you coming to the bee????? I made a list of where everyone is staying but don't have you on it. You're at the lodge aren't you????? Or did you decide to stay with the Polish family after all? I understand they have wonderful meals that they serve their houseguests. Babka for breakfast and keilbasa with homemade black bread for lunch. I think next year I will stay with them. Not that I don't like the Swiss family I am with this year but I don't understand a word they are saying to me. They have such heavy accents. But they are sweet people and have treated me very well.
OH JIMINY..........................The girls are fighting over the quilt pattern I better go. We will be down to the sweet shoppe when we take a break. This will be an all nighter why don't you come back with us. We could really use the help.

They have it all here...caramel, Sundae's best hot fudge from Saratoga, fresh strawberries, m&m's - we'll all need to visit the sweat (exercise) shop however after the sweet shoppe visit if we want to stay in shape.

I'm staying with the Polish family and fit right in!!

are you Polish????????

I'm not telling

You are such a brat!!!!!!!!!!

Leota 10-23-2010 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I'm still thinking you are all delusional...just what did you spike that eggnog with Peachy????....Maybe it was frog toes. I dunno....Since you are hallucinating all these places, you must think that Santa doesn't care that you are taking valuable time (very valueable this time of year) from his elves and helpers...then you admitted to stealing supplies from a workshop! Geesh!!! Do you really think this will help you get on the NICE list???? No way....sorry.....

Patty do you want to come to the Noth Pole?????????? We can send a jet for you and you will be here in no time at all.

I brought my own stash... Santa is letting me use his shop because I don't have any place to cut out pressies because of construction ...

tlrnhi 10-23-2010 06:24 PM

HOLY QUILTAMOLI!! Ya'll been chatty!
I'm just peeking in to see what is going on. I can see 8 pages of goings on since I have been gone.

abonda 10-23-2010 06:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the quilt we are all working on for Mrs. Clause. I think she will like it. I'm ready for that Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorrrryyyyy peachy you will have to pick the cherry off. I told them not to put one on but they didn't listen.

mrs clause's quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]106783[/ATTACH]

abonda 10-23-2010 06:28 PM

YUM.....................Hi Terri too bad you are missing all the fun!! We are just finishing up at the Pole with our quilting bee and Yummy sweets. I must say that Peachy has been a little angel while you have been gone. she is hiding her horns quite well... :roll:

magnolia 10-23-2010 06:48 PM

Yes Teri. And I have been observing from the deck at the North Pole. EVERYONE has been on their best behavior. I think they have all jumped to the good side. :)

trupeach1 10-23-2010 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Here is the quilt we are all working on for Mrs. Clause. I think she will like it. I'm ready for that Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorrrryyyyy peachy you will have to pick the cherry off. I told them not to put one on but they didn't listen.

Hay this is really pretty did you make that???????

trupeach1 10-23-2010 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
Yes Teri. And I have been observing from the deck at the North Pole. EVERYONE has been on their best behavior. I think they have all jumped to the good side. :)

I was bad and where did it get me?????????????? My SS told me who she was I think that was a sign. I was bad and now I won't have the fun of trying to figue out who my SS is. :cry: :cry: :cry:

trupeach1 10-23-2010 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
YUM.....................Hi Terri too bad you are missing all the fun!! We are just finishing up at the Pole with our quilting bee and Yummy sweets. I must say that Peachy has been a little angel while you have been gone. she is hiding her horns quite well... :roll:

Maybe Teri just brings out the worst in me!!!!!!!