Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

cbridges22 11-08-2010 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I have been good I have been good. Patty wants me on the naughht list but I keep saying I have been good and today I got another pressie. who are you?????????????? I know my assigned SS didn't send me anything so who is sending me pressies????????????

The Boggie man from Bogeyland!Slop you say well you don't know fine cuisine that is for sure.Fine I will bring smoked salmon with a apricot and honey glaze and a parsnip puree with garlic butter.Think you can tolerate that Miss Hoite Toiety. Yes I remember free T.V and the Wizard of OZ on thanksgiving.I loved watching the Macy's parade while my mom and g-mom cooked.I guess this year will be even better since I will be in the parade.Have you got our reservations made for Thanksgiving dinner,or do I have to do everything?

littleone 11-08-2010 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Hi everyone. I know some here have heard about my mother in law and her passing. I do have my package ready and will get it mailed on the 15th. Didn't want anyone to think I was going to stiff them.

Suzanne

Suzanne, so sorry to hear of your loss.; keeping you and your family in my prayers. Dar

sistahdebbra 11-08-2010 03:57 PM

Hi everyone. I know some here have heard about my mother in law and her passing. I do have my package ready and will get it mailed on the 15th. Didn't want anyone to think I was going to stiff them.

Suzanne

Sorry to hear about your loss, will keep you and your family in my prayers

trupeach1 11-08-2010 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I have been good I have been good. Patty wants me on the naughht list but I keep saying I have been good and today I got another pressie. who are you?????????????? I know my assigned SS didn't send me anything so who is sending me pressies????????????

The Boggie man from Bogeyland!Slop you say well you don't know fine cuisine that is for sure.Fine I will bring smoked salmon with a apricot and honey glaze and a parsnip puree with garlic butter.Think you can tolerate that Miss Hoite Toiety. Yes I remember free T.V and the Wizard of OZ on thanksgiving.I loved watching the Macy's parade while my mom and g-mom cooked.I guess this year will be even better since I will be in the parade.Have you got our reservations made for Thanksgiving dinner,or do I have to do everything?

Do you not read what I write??????????????? I AM ALLERGIC TO FISH ALL FISH and you are bringing salmon?????????

trupeach1 11-08-2010 04:31 PM

Suzanne

I am so sorry for your loss. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

joyceelaine1951 11-08-2010 04:37 PM

I am sorry for your loss Susan

joyceelaine1951 11-08-2010 04:41 PM

Is any one else freezing their tush off here at the Pole. I can't even get the icicles to melt that ar hanging off the kitchen stove. I just got a terrific recipe I want to Make for Santa. It is sooo good, you make brownies, let them cool just a little bit then spread marshmallow fluff over the top of the brownies. Then melt a package of chocolate bits and pour this over the marshmallow, let the chocolate harden and eat, yummy for the tummy along with a cup of hot cocoa. Think he'll like it after that long ride Christmas Eve?

Caroltee 11-08-2010 04:58 PM

I got my Secret Santa pkg mailed today it’s on its way west of me…. Watch your mail it could be U

cbridges22 11-08-2010 04:59 PM

Just where does it say you are allergic to fish?Yes I read what you say and read and read and read and read....so Chicken it is but you know you aren't the only one eating so Salmon also!

sunrise450 11-08-2010 05:00 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, Susan.