Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-24-2010 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by joyceelaine1951
What does Santa usually give quilters for Christmas?

Coal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joyceelaine1951 10-24-2010 01:53 PM

does he at least attach some thread and needles, you can't be that bad.

trupeach1 10-24-2010 02:13 PM

OHHHHHHHHHH I don't get coal but I don't consider myself a quilter. I consider myself a living historian. I do everything my hand from making a loaf of bread to hand piecing and quilting a quilt. I DO GET PRESSIES!!!!!!!!!!! and it isn't coal!!!!!!!!

koko 10-24-2010 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

OHHHHHHHHHH I don't get coal but I don't consider myself a quilter. I consider myself a living historian. I do everything my hand from making a loaf of bread to hand piecing and quilting a quilt. I DO GET PRESSIES!!!!!!!!!!! and it isn't coal!!!!!!!!

If you remain on the naughty list Santa may decide to bring you coal too.

trupeach1 10-24-2010 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by koko

If you remain on the naughty list Santa may decide to bring you coal too.

I already said my SS outted herself and she will send me pressies. sooooooooooooooooo RASPBERRIES to you!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

lynn_z 10-24-2010 02:36 PM

I can't seem to get to the right person...DUH. Can I still get in on the Secret Santa? I just read about it yesterday and it sounds fun.

trupeach1 10-24-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by lynn_z
I can't seem to get to the right person...DUH. Can I still get in on the Secret Santa? I just read about it yesterday and it sounds fun.

It was closed eveyone has their person but I guess you can still ask. Go to page 1 and the 1st posting is from Teri, she is the hostess. Send her a PM it might take her a few days to get back to you as she will be away from her computer, I think until Tuesday.

5quiler 10-24-2010 03:43 PM

what is a delivery confirmation is it some thing the post office put on the pack..

5quiler 10-24-2010 03:44 PM

what is a delivery confirmation is it some thing the post office put on the pack.. 5quiler

sandpat 10-24-2010 03:46 PM

Liar, liar, pants on fire!!! I have it on good authority (you said it yourself earlier in this thread) that YOU recieved COAL last year!! :shock:....so now in addition to "joy riding" in Santa's sleigh (and don't think I buy that story about asking him permission), now you are lying. Peachy, I'm so sorry for you, you are a very naughty girl and getting worse all the time! I hope the others aren't letting your influence put them on the naughty list with you....