Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sharon b 11-05-2010 12:43 PM

Sadly it was too late for the fish :cry:

cbridges22 11-05-2010 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b

Batter and fry!

littleone 11-05-2010 12:52 PM

Peachy, I hope you and Mrs. Clause succeed in completing the pin cushion projects you have set out to do today. One day I may try making one, have seen some neat little pin cushion patterns. What kind of music will the band be playing. I love to dance but being short I have to dance on top of a table, this elf has been know to do that in some fancy hotel in Vancouver. :lol: thank you for putting in a good word for me to the other elves.

I am on my way to the NP and providing I don’t make any wrong turns I hope to be there in time to partake in some of that Shepards pie, one of my favorite dishes next to chicken and dumplings, yummy. As I am travelling I will only be able to bring buns, hope they don't get squished, guess if they do we can call them flat breads.

Have no fear of me pushing any of those big orange buttons, they’ll be to high for me to reach.

I am bringing my favorite blankey and pillow; cause I never leave home without them. I am exciting about sleeping over with all the other elves; I hope they will like me and not pick on me cause I am so small. Can you let the other elves know not to put my shoebox next to the fireplace as someone may accidently mistaken my bed for some old cardboard box to burn.

cbridges22 11-05-2010 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
SOOOOOOOOOOOO for all of you who think I should still be on the naughty list I got yet ANOTHER pressie today. Yes that is correct I wrote ANOTHER. Now DD brought it in she said it says Secret Santa and it is a different addy from the one in her car but it is from the same town and state. Makes me wonder from where. This time she brought it in the house along with the 1 in the car. She said she doesn't want anything to happen to them. Now since she forgets and my house is such a mess, she hide them and then not trusting me if she wrote it down and not trusting herself because she would forget where she put the paper she decided to e-mail the hiding place to herself. I realized she might have gotten hit in the head, she might have a brain injury, she might forget but to think to e-mail it to herself I decided she is one smart cookie.

I HAVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL I GOT 2 PRESSIES. Skipping away eating a candy apple.

What State are you getting all these pressies from? And it is not your assigned SS,are you sure?Boy,I don't have even one and I have been so goooooooooood!

sharon b 11-05-2010 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Batter and fry!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
GOOD ! You say you are GOOD :shock: :shock: :shock:

trupeach1 11-05-2010 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Peachy, I hope you and Mrs. Clause succeed in completing the pin cushion projects you have set out to do today. One day I may try making one, have seen some neat little pin cushion patterns. What kind of music will the band be playing. I love to dance but being short I have to dance on top of a table, this elf has been know to do that in some fancy hotel in Vancouver. :lol: thank you for putting in a good word for me to the other elves.

I am on my way to the NP and providing I don’t make any wrong turns I hope to be there in time to partake in some of that Shepards pie, one of my favorite dishes next to chicken and dumplings, yummy. As I am travelling I will only be able to bring buns, hope they don't get squished, guess if they do we can call them flat breads.

Have no fear of me pushing any of those big orange buttons, they’ll be to high for me to reach.

I am bringing my favorite blankey and pillow; cause I never leave home without them. I am exciting about sleeping over with all the other elves; I hope they will like me and not pick on me cause I am so small. Can you let the other elves know not to put my shoebox next to the fireplace as someone may accidently mistaken my bed for some old cardboard box to burn.

Dancing on the table is not only something little people or elves do. Ask koko or abonda they were dancing on tables only last week.

I am so happy that you finally came to the realization that the North Pole Santas Workshop is in NY. Some people are just slower then others and I guess you are one of them. But now you know and you are on your way. The flowers are beautiful, the buds are all opening up. You will see them when you get here.

All the elves sleep in shoe boxes so they would never throw one in the fire. Mice sometime crawl into the shoeboxes to and some of them are the elves friends and they wouldn't want to murder one of them.

Now Santa would like to know will you be staying until the big day so that you could go with him on Christmas eve to deliver the pressies? When you arrive at the Pole be sure to go to the Lodge. Someone there will contact me. Oh I am always the one with the purple hat and mittens, no one else is allowed to wear that color only me so that I stand out.

See you soon.

Quiltforme 11-05-2010 02:18 PM

Dear secret Santa I received my gift Thank you I also owe you postage I will pay it after reveal I am so sorry about the address issue!! I will have to say my daughter has taken my package and will hide it for me!!!

cbridges22 11-05-2010 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Batter and fry!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
GOOD ! You say you are GOOD :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes,GOOD.Waste not want not!Fry the sucker!

coconuts 11-05-2010 02:42 PM

As I was handing my box to the post office person, I was asked the usual questions and gave the usual answers, paid and as I was going out the door I heard him say," What the?" as it shook and made a small noise. I didn't tarry too long so hope it quieted down. So, be very careful when it arrives at your house!!

trupeach1 11-05-2010 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by coconuts
As I was handing my box to the post office person, I was asked the usual questions and gave the usual answers, paid and as I was going out the door I heard him say," What the?" as it shook and made a small noise. I didn't tarry too long so hope it quieted down. So, be very careful when it arrives at your house!!

Did you remember to put cookies in the box so it arrives alive???