Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by koko
This might be a borderline naughty question...can we open the package as soon as we get it? I hate to admit it but I've been known to peak into packages even wrapped ones before the designated holiday. :oops:

No, you cannot open it when you get it.

Ladies,,,,try to decide on a day/time when would be good for opening/revealing. I'm thinking the 11th of December, which is a Sunday. Could do it around 7ish pm???

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Would anyone have an objection to getting a handmade giftie or two if I were your partner? What kinds of handmade things do you love? I'm looking for all sorts of ideas?

Handmade gifts are always welcome. There are some people who want to do Secret Santa, but didn't have the extra to go and buy something, so they asked if pin cushions, pot holders, thread catchers or something like that would be ok. OK? Of course it's ok!!

abonda 10-10-2010 07:36 PM

That sounds great to me! I don't know about everyone else but sounds good.

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by koko
This might be a borderline naughty question...can we open the package as soon as we get it? I hate to admit it but I've been known to peak into packages even wrapped ones before the designated holiday. :oops:

No, you cannot open it when you get it.

Ladies,,,,try to decide on a day/time when would be good for opening/revealing. I'm thinking the 11th of December, which is a Sunday. Could do it around 7ish pm???

PurplePassion 10-10-2010 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by littleone

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Just stirring up the pot.

NOW THAT WAS NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri I know I said no international for me..........I CHANGED it give her to me I will teach her to NOT stir up the pot. :lol: :lol: :lol: And I bet Leota and Patti will help me.

I think chocolate covered grasshoppers or maybe some of those ugly bedbugs is in order. You were screaming that I ws naughty, that really hurt :(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Terri, I think you have alot of naughty women already; they should go sit in the corner and lose a present.

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 07:39 PM

Well, you see....those naughty ones THINK they will be getting something when in fact, my name will be replacing their names. muhahahaha

littleone 10-10-2010 07:51 PM

Terri I try really hard to be good all year, and I just had one little slip up because Peachy screamed that I was naughty. It's not fair that she picks on me I am just the Littleone. I always get picked on. :( I promise I will work really hard at being good, and I promise I wont open my present early(if I get one)but that will be really really hard but I will try. So please please Terri don't take my present. I would be very very sad the rest of the year.

Tink's Mom 10-10-2010 07:51 PM

I knew there was a reason Terri was running this swap :thumbup: HeHeHe

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 07:53 PM

Terri I try really hard to be good all year, and I just had one little slip up because Peachy screamed that I was naughty. It's not fair that she picks on me I am just the Littleone. I always get picked on. :( I promise I will work really hard at being good, and I promise I wont open my present early(if I get one)but that will be really really hard but I will try. So please please Terri don't take my present. I would be very very sad the rest of the year.

It's ok Littleone....since you are new, I will take pity on you. We know that Peach is always bad, so she's on the Naughty List ALL the time.

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
I knew there was a reason Terri was running this swap :thumbup: HeHeHe

hehehehehe

littleone 10-10-2010 08:00 PM

It's ok Littleone....since you are new, I will take pity on you. We know that Peach is always bad, so she's on the Naughty List ALL the time.[/quote]

I'l stop my sniffing and wipe my eyes, and go to bed dreaming of my presents to come. I am going to be so good, I don't want to be like Peach she's on the Naughty List.