Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
It's ok Littleone....since you are new, I will take pity on you. We know that Peach is always bad, so she's on the Naughty List ALL the time.

I'l stop my sniffing and wipe my eyes, and go to bed dreaming of my presents to come. I am going to be so good, I don't want to be like Peach she's on the Naughty List.[/quote]

Yep, she's on the Naughty List!

blossum 10-10-2010 08:19 PM

I just pm you I'm in

trupeach1 10-10-2010 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
If i open early and it's coal or dead things like chocolate ants I'll make sure I give them to you Peachy

Now that was naughty..................keep it up and you won't get anything.

trupeach1 10-10-2010 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Terri I try really hard to be good all year, and I just had one little slip up because Peachy screamed that I was naughty. It's not fair that she picks on me I am just the Littleone. I always get picked on. :( I promise I will work really hard at being good, and I promise I wont open my present early(if I get one)but that will be really really hard but I will try. So please please Terri don't take my present. I would be very very sad the rest of the year.

It's ok Littleone....since you are new, I will take pity on you. We know that Peach is always bad, so she's on the Naughty List ALL the time.

She is not new she has been here over a year she registered Aug 09!!!!!!!!! She just wants to be a baby when she is naughty and gets into trouble.

trupeach1 10-10-2010 08:46 PM

I'l stop my sniffing and wipe my eyes, and go to bed dreaming of my presents to come. I am going to be so good, I don't want to be like Peach she's on the Naughty List.[/quote]

raspberries to you!!!!!!!!! I hope you have nightmares! :evil: :evil: :evil:

trupeach1 10-10-2010 08:49 PM

Terri I try really hard to be good all year, and I just had one little slip up because Peachy screamed that I was naughty. It's not fair that she picks on me I am just the Littleone. I always get picked on. :( I promise I will work really hard at being good, and I promise I wont open my present early(if I get one)but that will be really really hard but I will try. So please please Terri don't take my present. I would be very very sad the rest of the year.

Lets get one thing straight I didn't pick on you because you are little. It wasn't picking on you at all you said you WANTED to stir the pot that was naughty. Take responsibility for your own actions, don't go blaming me. I am being a good little peach I was just pointing out the fact that you were BAD!!!!!!!! So stop whinning and crying and making people feel sorry for you. I don't feel sorry for you. When you were little I bet you would kick your friend and if they kicked you back you would go and cry but never say you were the one who kick first. YOU ARE A MEANY trying to get me into trouble. I don't need your help getting into trouble I could do it all on my own. Thank you very much.

(mumbling under my breath)Cry baby :cry: :cry:

Quiltforme 10-10-2010 09:17 PM

Now now come on we seem to all be on the naughty list and all I did was sign up!! I have to say that since I am alwasy the nice good girl I kinda like being naughy!! IS THAT WRONG :)

pgthom 10-10-2010 09:32 PM

Got that part about the mailing deadline....but when do we get out match? Or did I miss something?

quiltergirl80 10-10-2010 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by JacquelineVH
Got my name...

Why not just shout it from the roof top and make us all jealous??????? I am putting this under the heading of you being naughty. We in the US have to wait 10 MORE days until we get our name.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have my name too!

quiltergirl80 10-10-2010 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by koko
This might be a borderline naughty question...can we open the package as soon as we get it? I hate to admit it but I've been known to peak into packages even wrapped ones before the designated holiday. :oops:

hehe! My brother and I used to gently peel the tape away on gifties every year :0) We've become pros! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: