Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Leota 10-12-2010 01:52 PM


Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
My halo is held up by my little horns...so, I could be very good or.......?

Is that because Tink will grab it and you have to chase her all around the yard and under the bushes to get it back?

Tink's Mom 10-12-2010 02:20 PM


Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
My halo is held up by my little horns...so, I could be very good or.......?

Is that because Tink will grab it and you have to chase her all around the yard and under the bushes to get it back?

Ah Huh, You must know my little girl!

:roll: :-D

Leota 10-12-2010 03:01 PM

We talk :D

trupeach1 10-12-2010 03:16 PM

Isn't it amazing that Santa has chosen me to be in the North Pole helping him. Take a gander at my location! You all think I am bad and yet I and Santas right hand man! Now I suggest you be nice.

Leota 10-12-2010 03:21 PM


Originally Posted by trupeach1
Isn't it amazing that Santa has chosen me to be in the North Pole helping him. Take a gander at my location! You all think I am bad and yet I and Santas right hand man! Now I suggest you be nice.

trupeach show are you gonna get to NP????

Short an Sweet 10-12-2010 03:29 PM

IS anyone on here going to the Houston Quilt Show next month? If so I'd love to put some faces with the names.

trupeach1 10-12-2010 03:53 PM


Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Isn't it amazing that Santa has chosen me to be in the North Pole helping him. Take a gander at my location! You all think I am bad and yet I and Santas right hand man! Now I suggest you be nice.

trupeach show are you gonna get to NP????

Did you mean HOW am I going to get to the NP????????? It is easy you silly goose.........reindeer how else?????????? And I am there already.

JINGLE BELLS< JINGLE BELLS< JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A 1 HORSE OPEN SLEIGH>>>>>>>>

Can't you hear the elves singing??????????????

koko 10-12-2010 04:56 PM


Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
IS anyone on here going to the Houston Quilt Show next month? If so I'd love to put some faces with the names.

I am going and can hardly wait - it is so inviting and tempting to buy new stuff and meet other quilters

koko 10-12-2010 04:59 PM


Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Isn't it amazing that Santa has chosen me to be in the North Pole helping him. Take a gander at my location! You all think I am bad and yet I and Santas right hand man! Now I suggest you be nice.

trupeach show are you gonna get to NP????

Did you mean HOW am I going to get to the NP????????? It is easy you silly goose.........reindeer how else?????????? And I am there already.

JINGLE BELLS< JINGLE BELLS< JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A 1 HORSE OPEN SLEIGH>>>>>>>>

Can't you hear the elves singing??????????????

Now that you are one of Santa's helpers you will have to be a positive role model for all the others!! If you were an elf I'd expect pranks.

pennyj123 10-12-2010 05:20 PM

Gday, Did you know that it is only 10 weeks and 4 days until Christmas, that's here in Auz at least. OMG am i ever gonna finish my projects in time. fingernail biting time. LOL


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:06 PM.