Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 12:02 PM

hehehe
I'm thinking there are more people going on the Naughty list.

trupeach1 10-10-2010 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
But, if you have your name now, you could send it, but then again, you can wait until closer to the deadline. All depends on where you are sending it to. Overseas can take about 10 days at the max whereas Canada can take ANYTIME. Don't know why that is.
Those with International people were given theirs a bit early so they can get the shopping done and get it into the mail earlier.
So, if you want to mail it on Tuesday, no one says you cannot since you have your name already.

Teri if they don't live in the US their post office is opened tomorrow they don't have to wait until Tuesday. They don't celebrate Columbus day.

Tink's Mom 10-10-2010 12:36 PM

Peachy, Peachy, Peachy, you better lower the temp to a lower simmer...you will burn out by the middle of December. :lol: :lol: :lol:

trupeach1 10-10-2010 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Peachy, Peachy, Peachy, you better lower the temp to a lower simmer...you will burn out by the middle of December. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littleone 10-10-2010 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
But, if you have your name now, you could send it, but then again, you can wait until closer to the deadline. All depends on where you are sending it to. Overseas can take about 10 days at the max whereas Canada can take ANYTIME. Don't know why that is.
Those with International people were given theirs a bit early so they can get the shopping done and get it into the mail earlier.
So, if you want to mail it on Tuesday, no one says you cannot since you have your name already.

Teri if they don't live in the US their post office is opened tomorrow they don't have to wait until Tuesday. They don't celebrate Columbus day.

It's our Thanksgiving on Monday, no Posties working. Did I say I know someone in the Postal service I just might use them to send parcel on a little tour.

Tink's Mom 10-10-2010 01:10 PM

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!

trupeach1 10-10-2010 02:26 PM

[quote=Tink's Mom]

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!![/quote

Well looky here for your location it says ONLY SANTA KNOW??????? Why cause he put you in the corner for being bad????????

singing and dancing I'm a good girl I'm getting pressies and you're getting none!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tink's Mom 10-10-2010 03:17 PM

[quote=trupeach1]

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!![/quote

Well looky here for your location it says ONLY SANTA KNOW??????? Why cause he put you in the corner for being bad????????

singing and dancing I'm a good girl I'm getting pressies and you're getting none!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbelle says that I'm her good mommy! lol The only thing I'm doing bad today is being on here instead of doing a sink of dishes and then back to the sewing machine...I don't have Santa's elves manufacturing the items I sell at the craft shows...

:D

Leota 10-10-2010 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Just stirring up the pot.

NOW THAT WAS NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri I know I said no international for me..........I CHANGED it give her to me I will teach her to NOT stir up the pot. :lol: :lol: :lol: And I bet Leota and Patti will help me.

Hey... this is the only time of the year that I'm NICE :D

koko 10-10-2010 04:09 PM

Can you give us a rundown on deadline dates again so we don't end up on the naughty list?