Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

magnolia 10-10-2010 09:27 AM

How do you get to the activity page?

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by magnolia
How do you get to the activity page?

On the Home page, scroll down towards the bottom.
You'll see Latest Open Group Activities or something like that. Click on Secret Santa.

trupeach1 10-10-2010 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by JacquelineVH
Got my name...

Why not just shout it from the roof top and make us all jealous??????? I am putting this under the heading of you being naughty. We in the US have to wait 10 MORE days until we get our name.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

littleone 10-10-2010 10:59 AM

Is it to early to send out the pressies yet?? :)

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by littleone

If you already have the name of the person you are sending to, you can go ahead, but I'm going to give you a warning....
The person you are sending to just MIGHT figure out it is you since you are saying you are wanting to send now. Hmmm...don't want that to happen, do you? ;)

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by JacquelineVH
Got my name...

Why not just shout it from the roof top and make us all jealous??????? I am putting this under the heading of you being naughty. We in the US have to wait 10 MORE days until we get our name.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I should have the names out this coming weekend (16th/17th) since hubby will not be home. It will just be making sure that all names are in the EXCEL program and hitting SORT to jumble up the names and then get them out to everyone.

trupeach1 10-10-2010 11:23 AM

Not if you want to send any to me!! :shock: :shock: Oh silly me :oops: :oops: you mean the pressie to your person.

I think you can send it whenever you like it just have to be before I can't remember the date. HOWEVER................since you have now stated the fact that you WANT to send it if someone gets a pressie SOON they have to know it was you. I never announce that I am sending a pressie because I don't want my person to get it and calculate the time and think it could be me.

tlrnhi 10-10-2010 11:26 AM

But, if you have your name now, you could send it, but then again, you can wait until closer to the deadline. All depends on where you are sending it to. Overseas can take about 10 days at the max whereas Canada can take ANYTIME. Don't know why that is.
Those with International people were given theirs a bit early so they can get the shopping done and get it into the mail earlier.
So, if you want to mail it on Tuesday, no one says you cannot since you have your name already.

littleone 10-10-2010 11:26 AM

Did I say I was going to send it?? Only if it was to early??:) :) Just stirring up the pot. Is any one excited yet, me who me ..........

trupeach1 10-10-2010 12:01 PM

Just stirring up the pot.

NOW THAT WAS NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri I know I said no international for me..........I CHANGED it give her to me I will teach her to NOT stir up the pot. :lol: :lol: :lol: And I bet Leota and Patti will help me.