Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Jennifer22206 10-09-2010 04:29 AM

I'm so excited I got the box I'll be mailing my gift in and I'm making two things that should be finished this week. Then I'm holding off on purchasing until I know my partners name and likes

trupeach1 10-09-2010 07:09 AM

[quote=Jennifer22206 I'm making two things that should be finished this week. [/quote]

Show off!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AtHomeSewing 10-09-2010 10:01 AM

I'm in!!! I'm so excited! Last year was fun!

Where's Sandpat? All her sass on this thread and yet she's NOT signed up???
What's with that?

trupeach1 10-09-2010 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing

Where's Sandpat? All her sass on this thread and yet she's NOT signed up???
What's with that?

Silly, silly Patty she is SOOOOOOO busy being naughty Santa took her name off the list. She probably didn't look at the list she was too busy searching for frogs and turtles and whatever else lives in the pond to send to some innocent NICE person as a MEAN pressie.

That'll show you Miss Patty you can't be bad and think you will be on the list and get Christmas pressies. But just for the record my name IS on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!

bookworm 10-09-2010 01:03 PM

I've been eyeballing this thread for weeks. I guess I'll join ;)

grandme26 10-09-2010 03:45 PM

I received my first Christmas present for 2010. I know it is not Christmas but my daughter graduated from college to day with her BBA degree. I have waited 45.5 years for this and she did it with Suma Cum Laude or a 3.99GPA I am so proud of her.
Waiting to hear who I will be secret santa to.....

Qbee 10-09-2010 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26
I received my first Christmas present for 2010. I know it is not Christmas but my daughter graduated from college to day with her BBA degree. I have waited 45.5 years for this and she did it with Suma Cum Laude or a 3.99GPA I am so proud of her.
Waiting to hear who I will be secret santa to.....

OMGosh!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is an incredible accomplishment! I know you are SO proud. Celebrate! :D

sandpat 10-09-2010 04:24 PM

Judy...that is awesome news! Congrats!!!

Now to you naughty busy bodies minding my business....how do you know that Terri and I don't have a behind the scenes deal going that you don't know about???? Huh??? Huhh????? Are you sure that the list you ALL are on isn't the naughty list and you'll get NO pressies???? I might be the only one on the NICE list!! :lol::lol:

trupeach1 10-09-2010 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I might be the only one on the NICE list!! :lol::lol:

Right like I believe that............just, just, just go kiss a frog!!!!!!!!

sandpat 10-09-2010 05:03 PM

****Puckering up****** and smack!!