Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-11-2010 03:36 PM

I was shopping for SS and SQA for Christmas. I looooovvvvveeeeeee eveything I got. So much so I got the same for me!!!!!!!!!!! See how nice I am I thought of myself too, no way am I gettting giped on pressies that I love.

sandpat 10-11-2010 04:57 PM

Oh my...what a surprize!!! I had NO idea that Terri thought I was the ONLY good girl...well *blushing*....I do try. :oops:...now you know that she does in fact have Santa's ear...

I don't mind standing alone...you know somebody's gotta do it...:lol::lol:..

Good idea to get your own pressies Peachy...its best to be prepared :D:

abonda 10-11-2010 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingbee12
I'm looking forward to this - it is my first secret santa swap!!

:P :lol: Emily I'm in the SS swap too!!! My first time tooo!

trupeach1 10-11-2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh my...what a surprize!!! I had NO idea that Terri thought I was the ONLY good girl...well *blushing*....I do try. :oops:...now you know that she does in fact have Santa's ear...

I don't mind standing alone...you know somebody's gotta do it...:lol::lol:..

Good idea to get your own pressies Peachy...its best to be prepared :D:

Now lets see how long you can live up to your reputation of being the nice girl.

Yes it is good for me to be prepared. After last years animal/reptile fiesco and every pressie I received had a frog in it I don't know if I should take the chance of opening pressie from anyone but ME!

poultney 10-11-2010 06:25 PM

It's my first time also for the Secret Santa. I'm excited, just like Christmas Eve.

Leota 10-11-2010 06:57 PM

Notice to newbies.... remember... you have to wait several LOOONNNNGGGG weeks before you can open your pressie.....
It will torment you to the bitter end... but then you will have a wonderful surprise :D
Happy SS

sandpat 10-11-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Yes it is good for me to be prepared. After last years animal/reptile fiesco and every pressie I received had a frog in it I don't know if I should take the chance of opening pressie from anyone but ME!

Well, if you are worried, I'll be nice and brave and take a chance..send them to me and I'll open them for you :wink:

Isn't it great to see so many new faces around here??? They must think there is a bunch of nuts around here...hmmmm...reckon they are right???

:wink:

Jennifer22206 10-11-2010 07:00 PM

I never said that I was normal. :)

Must by why I fit in. :)

tlrnhi 10-11-2010 07:05 PM

WE HAVE 199 PEOPLE!
Can we get ONE more to make it an even 200?

trupeach1 10-11-2010 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Isn't it great to see so many new faces around here??? They must think there is a bunch of nuts around here...hmmmm...reckon they are right???

:wink:

What I find amazing is how they are jumping right into the crazyness along with us.