Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

koko 10-13-2010 04:28 PM

I just bought the best fat quarters - some for me and some for my secret santa person so we both can enjoy them. They have to be washed before mailing - right?

lab fairy 10-13-2010 05:17 PM

OOPS

Short an Sweet 10-13-2010 05:19 PM

that's a very cute shirt

abonda 10-13-2010 05:20 PM

Do they have to be washed???? Really???? or is someone just being naughty???

Short an Sweet 10-13-2010 05:27 PM

it's under the Swap Home Page it's the first listing "Swap Rules"
5. When an activity includes swapping fabrics, they should be washed, dried and ironed and cut as precisely as your skills allow. Oranizers should not require they be starched or otherwise treated unless it's essential to success in the type of project involved. Those of us who don't normally prewash should make exceptions when joining in group activities. It's a courtesy to others who may have allergies or other health needs requiring smoke and animal free environments/supplies.

Originally Posted by abonda
Do they have to be washed???? Really???? or is someone just being naughty???

littleone 10-13-2010 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So I have had the boys out hunting for the grasshoppers, they are on their way in. Just have to have them dipped in chocolate. I wonder who will be getting one. We will just have to wait and see. :lol: :lol:

koko 10-13-2010 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
So I have had the boys out hunting for the grasshoppers, they are on their way in. Just have to have them dipped in chocolate. I wonder who will be getting one. We will just have to wait and see. :lol: :lol:

I'm really impressed by the size of grasshoppers raised in Canada! :lol:

Leota 10-13-2010 07:42 PM

I have a recipe for chocolate Grasshoppers :D

littleone 10-13-2010 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by koko

Originally Posted by littleone

I'm really impressed by the size of grasshoppers raised in Canada! :lol:

Ya, we can grow them pretty big here, lots of tall wheat fields. the ones in the picture are average size.

Tink's Mom 10-13-2010 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
I have a recipe for chocolate Grasshoppers :D

OOOOHHH, does anyone remember those drinks from the 70's? They tasted like mint icecream...yum...I remember trying to stand up after a couple of those sneeky little drinks... ;-)