Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

lab fairy 11-10-2010 01:53 PM

I mailed a second SS package off. This one using the post office. So heads up, someone is getting a second package from The Elf Council of the Northern Hemisphere, Southern District. I've been demoted from shipping and receiving to reindeer poop detail because I failed to include the most important thing in the first package!

cbridges22 11-10-2010 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
I mailed a second SS package off. This one using the post office. So heads up, someone is getting a second package from The Elf Council of the Northern Hemisphere, Southern District. I've been demoted from shipping and receiving to reindeer poop detail because I failed to include the most important thing in the first package!

No,Reindeer poop is my detail!

Leota 11-10-2010 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by lab fairy

No,Reindeer poop is my detail!

If you work together you'll only be 1/2 pooped :D

tlrnhi 11-10-2010 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Terri.... how many packages have you received??? The last count I knew of was 3.

I think there are 6, not sure. One package says to keep in a cool place, so it's near the window in my sewing room. It stays REALLY cool over there. I keep the blinds down so no sun comes in. That's the package that keeps making noises. Big Boy growled at it too, so I dunno what's going on there. Should I post of picture of everything?
There was one package that I did open, but it didn't say DO NOT OPEN on it, so I figured that one was safe, plus, I do have a Secret Sister Angel out there too

sandpat 11-10-2010 04:17 PM

And so what was in it????

Tink's Mom 11-10-2010 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Leota
Terri.... how many packages have you received??? The last count I knew of was 3.

I think there are 6, not sure. One package says to keep in a cool place, so it's near the window in my sewing room. It stays REALLY cool over there. I keep the blinds down so no sun comes in. That's the package that keeps making noises. Big Boy growled at it too, so I dunno what's going on there. Should I post of picture of everything?
There was one package that I did open, but it didn't say DO NOT OPEN on it, so I figured that one was safe, plus, I do have a Secret Sister Angel out there too

Big Boy growled???Maybe it's a bird or a puppy in that package? He wouldn't have growled if it was food or a kitty...

:shock: What did you get from the Secret Sister Angel???

thelondonzoo 11-10-2010 06:54 PM

I'm mailing mine out tomorrow!

sharon b 11-10-2010 06:58 PM

Of course we want pics :shock: LOL and we want to see what you already got :lol:

Jim's Gem 11-10-2010 07:03 PM

I have mine all ready to send out. There may not be mail tomorrow because of Veterans Day. If there is, it will go out, if not Friday will be the day. Label's all printed!!!

pennyj123 11-10-2010 08:08 PM

Gday all, my SS is flying as we chat, it has a long flight, so who ever receives it i hope that you will give the carrier a cuppa and tell them to rest awhile. HO HO HO, merry christmas :)