Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

wanderingcreek 10-11-2010 11:51 AM

I am pretty flexible as to when we do the reveal. I am in Mountain time zone. I have never done a live chat so this should really be fun.

Leota 10-11-2010 12:05 PM

I love homemade goodies :D... That is traditional Christmas ... homemade has more heart hehehe... I want you for my SS :D

Leota 10-11-2010 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by quiltergirl80

Originally Posted by koko
This might be a borderline naughty question...can we open the package as soon as we get it? I hate to admit it but I've been known to peak into packages even wrapped ones before the designated holiday. :oops:

hehe! My brother and I used to gently peel the tape away on gifties every year :0) We've become pros! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Note to who ever gets mrgreen.... ducttape with JBWELD the package shut and an alarm that goes off at terri's house telling her he peeked :D

trupeach1 10-11-2010 01:48 PM

Hay has anyone checked the sign up list lately??????????? I will have you know that there is meaness going on. There are 195 people and only 2 have comments next to their name. Sandpat...........I guess she has been sucking up to Teri because next to her name it says ONLY NICE ONE ON THE LIST. And the other person is.............me and it says naughty. I can't believe it Patty sends people frogs, I should know she sent me one last year. I was Stars SS and I sent nothing mean yet I get that title of naughty. IT AIN"T FAIR!!!!!!!!! On top of that it is written next to Sandpat ONLY NICE ONE ON THE LIST sooooooooooo that means everyone but her is naughty. It is so nice to have company!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: So there are 194 naughty and 1 nice.

And the cheese stands alone, the cheese stands along hi ho the derrrio the chesse stands alone. Thats right Sandpat you are the cheese. Smelly rotten cheese!!!!!!!!! And you are standing alone........so take that little Miss Prissie goody goody~!

abonda 10-11-2010 02:36 PM

Hey Peachy! I wouldn't want to stand alone. I guess I'm glad I'm with the other 194. But I think the people who talk about how good they are are really the oposite. Don't You? Just like Braggers or the little girl who cried WOLF! I think that there are 194 good girls and ONE Naughty Naughty little girl. What do you think Peachy?

Machel 10-11-2010 02:39 PM

Sign me up international or local either way is good for me. see you soon.

littleone 10-11-2010 03:14 PM

Bobbles, trinkets, notion, and more; Oh the goodies too; yum yum yum. Have had to up size the box 3 times already. This is just as exciting a Christmas morning. I'm not on the naughty list, never have been so I'm sure Santa will bring me something really special.:)

poultney 10-11-2010 03:22 PM

This sounds like fun. I have pm'd you with my info. Ready to shop! Thanks for organizing! Sally

quiltingbee12 10-11-2010 03:22 PM

I'm looking forward to this - it is my first secret santa swap!!

trupeach1 10-11-2010 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Hey Peachy! I wouldn't want to stand alone. I guess I'm glad I'm with the other 194. But I think the people who talk about how good they are are really the oposite. Don't You? Just like Braggers or the little girl who cried WOLF! I think that there are 194 good girls and ONE Naughty Naughty little girl. What do you think Peachy?

Well according to Teri and her list there are 194 naughty people and 1 nice girl. That nice girl is supposely Sandpat. OOPPPPP sorry I just snorted when I was laughing and tea came flying out of my nose and mouth. I better clean my screen and key board.