Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

candi 10-21-2010 03:50 AM

OK, I have two packages ready to go: one that has really nice pressies and one that has, well, coal! Santa put me in charge of watching my pal to see how she is behaving to see which package she gets :lol: ;) ;-) :XD:

abonda 10-21-2010 04:06 AM

I'm being NICE! Is that package for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

trupeach1 10-21-2010 04:53 AM

I couldn't sleep so I had a productive night I made my person a pressie.

I was a good little SS. :shock: :shock:

trupeach1 10-21-2010 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by magnolia
I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet

Sorry. I wasn't intending to brag and not trying to make anyone look bad. I was just trying to join the fun.

:roll:

magnolia... You're not bragging... and you can join into the fun... I have my persons pressies planned... does that count??[/quote]

Magnolia was just joining in the fun YOU LEOTA are bragging!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

trupeach1 10-21-2010 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Alright everyone I have had just about enough of the Naughtiness that is going on and I have sent Santa letters of everyone who is being Naughty. He has told me that he is going to take care of it!!! To prove I am not lying here is St. Nick. So everyone just better watch it from now on!!!!!! :wink:

Why may I ask did you send him letters when you are SUPPOSE to be with him in the North Pole as a helper??????????? Why didn't you take your little hiney over to him and tell him what was going on????????????

trupeach1 10-21-2010 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by littleone

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings.

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here and I can still read! Just because you THINK I am gone, you might want to think again!

I was put back on the naughty list without good cause.

WHO WROTE THIS I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri this wasn't me I am sure it must have been Littleone. She asked for my password she gave me some BS story about ADMIN needing it so without thinking I gave it to her. She come on the board under my name she wrote those things not me. Littleone is a sneak she wanted me to be put back on the naught list but I don't belong there, you could see I have been nice. Look at how nice I was to Magnolia when she felt bad that Koko said she was showing off. I made Magnolia feel better, I did really I did. This wasn't me. I belong on the nice list. :cry: :cry: I was even up all night making a pressie for my person. I couldn't have written that I was busy last night. It was Littleone I tell you she is such a trouble maker she hides behind the fact that she is little. However we don't know for sure that is is. There is no pic of her she could be BIGFOOT for all we know. 8 feet tall and hairy, actually she could be 4 feet tall and hairy too but that is not the point the point is I am sure it was her that write those things under my name beacuse I have been good.

trupeach1 10-21-2010 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by candi
OK, I have two packages ready to go: one that has really nice pressies and one that has, well, coal! Santa put me in charge of watching my pal to see how she is behaving to see which package she gets :lol: ;) ;-) :XD:

Send them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbridges22 10-21-2010 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by littleone

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings.

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here and I can still read! Just because you THINK I am gone, you might want to think again!

I was put back on the naughty list without good cause.

WHO WROTE THIS I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri this wasn't me I am sure it must have been Littleone. She asked for my password she gave me some BS story about ADMIN needing it so without thinking I gave it to her. She come on the board under my name she wrote those things not me. Littleone is a sneak she wanted me to be put back on the naught list but I don't belong there, you could see I have been nice. Look at how nice I was to Magnolia when she felt bad that Koko said she was showing off. I made Magnolia feel better, I did really I did. This wasn't me. I belong on the nice list. :cry: :cry: I was even up all night making a pressie for my person. I couldn't have written that I was busy last night. It was Littleone I tell you she is such a trouble maker she hides behind the fact that she is little. However we don't know for sure that is is. There is no pic of her she could be BIGFOOT for all we know. 8 feet tall and hairy, actually she could be 4 feet tall and hairy too but that is not the point the point is I am sure it was her that write those things under my name beacuse I have been good.

I am sure all could be forgiven if you sent a gift to all of us on the board.We will happily intercede on your behalf with Santa,the Tooth fairy,Easter Bunny and anything else that might give you a present.

twistedsheets 10-21-2010 07:24 AM

AAAAWWWW She's on her own with the Bunny. I'm scared of huge furry creatures as well as those devilish Clowns!!!

abonda 10-21-2010 08:29 AM

Because don't you remember Peachy that I had to come home for spy duty for Santa? Remember you wouldn't go so he sent me? Did you have a brain fart or something? That's why I sent him the secret Notes!! I will be back at the Pole tomorrow you and santa are suppose to come pick me up in the sleigh.