Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

lab fairy 11-20-2010 09:02 PM

I hope my second SS package arrives on time. I decided not to send it UPS so no tracking number. Here's hoping the international postal angels are smiling. So if you receive a RED package with Secret Santa on it please post its arrival.

aitcht 11-20-2010 10:22 PM

im disappointed that i had to say what was inside the package i sent since its travelling from canada to the states. but i didnt tell them everything, so not all the goodies are written on the label...i couldnt remeber everything i had put inside the box! either way, i hope my SS enjoys her gift.

Qbee 11-21-2010 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by aitcht
im disappointed that i had to say what was inside the package i sent since its travelling from canada to the states. but i didnt tell them everything, so not all the goodies are written on the label...i couldnt remeber everything i had put inside the box! either way, i hope my SS enjoys her gift.

I had to do that too since I was sending it international but I just stayed really general and then LIED like a dog on the values.....Like I said "fabric, gifts" or something like that and then listed everything at a dollar! LOL! :D

MISHNJIM 11-21-2010 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by aitcht

I think the receiver doesn't see what you wrote about the contents of the inside. When I sent stuff over sea's I had to do the same thing and they told me that the last sheet, you can't see what the contents are. Hopefully that is true.

jeantro 11-21-2010 05:03 AM

i'm like a little kid. My SS package arived and I keep looking at it. I can't wait to open it to see what's inside.

Tam...Moo 11-21-2010 05:24 AM

To my Secret Santa,

I just wanted you to know that I have just recently moved and YES I did file a change of address with the Post Office but that could slow down the delivery of my gift by a few days - it was a last minute decision based on job - I just wanted you to know in case you have been watching to see if I have received my gift - I will let you know when it arrives.

Thanks, Tam...Moo

Nursequilter 11-21-2010 05:31 AM

Got my SS package in mail today can't wait till 12th to open!!!

craft phanatic 11-21-2010 10:32 AM

I was wondering how long it usually takes for a package to be delivered overseas. I sent mine out on the 9th and as far as I know it did not get there yet. I am VERY worried now that the recipient will think she/he is not getting anything.

Jenni M 11-21-2010 10:50 AM

I'm worried too. I sent mine out on the 8th. My out of the country pal has not received her package yet either.

starshine 11-21-2010 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by craft phanatic
I was wondering how long it usually takes for a package to be delivered overseas. I sent mine out on the 9th and as far as I know it did not get there yet. I am VERY worried now that the recipient will think she/he is not getting anything.

It would depend on how the postal system in the country works, and if the language is different than English it will stay in the customs office until it is translated into the local language.