Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

magnolia 11-20-2010 05:56 PM

I had a close call today. My dogs found my stocking with all of my SS presents in it. They were getting ready to rip into the paper!! I stopped them and re-hid the stocking.

tlrnhi 11-20-2010 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Terri are we having more babies?

Yes, we have another on the way! :)

Terri how old are Donovan and Olivia? They haven't had their 1st birthdays yet have they? When is baby #3 (4?) due?

Donovan and Olivia will be one Dec 21. According to Lauren's calculations, #3 is due end of June, beginning of July.
I sure hope it's only one baby in there!

tlrnhi 11-20-2010 06:12 PM

Ok, a couple more packages came today. One came all the way from Australia!! I wonder if there's a cute Koala in there!

trupeach1 11-20-2010 06:17 PM

Ok, a couple more packages came today. One came all the way from Australia!! I wonder if there's a cute Koala in there!

If it is a Koala you don't want it to starve while it is in the box. You better poke some holes and stick some kind of Koala food in there. What do Koala's eat...........I wonder!!!!!!!!!!1

CraftsByRobin 11-20-2010 06:27 PM

I'm getting anxious ... is it Dec 12th?

The wait is the hardest ... I just can't wait to find out who my SS is ... I think I'm more excited about finding that out than I am about what is in the package ... I just know there are some cool goodies in there :D

magnolia 11-20-2010 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

If it is a Koala you don't want it to starve while it is in the box. You better poke some holes and stick some kind of Koala food in there. What do Koala's eat...........I wonder!!!!!!!!!!1

Eucalyptus leaves!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 11-20-2010 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Careful poking holes don't want to damage what could be cute fabric:) (ok maybe a dull knife wouldn't hurt, fab or fuzzy:))

tolepainter54 11-20-2010 07:07 PM

I'm patiently waiting for mine to arrive.

Carsey 11-20-2010 07:21 PM

I received a package from my secret santa!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!

Tink's Mom 11-20-2010 07:57 PM

Hubby says the ones that are in pretty envelopes/boxes...he's going to put under the tree. Told him nope, not gonna happen. I'm gonna rip those suckers open! lol

What do Big Boy and girl Kitty think of all of these??? They must be having a real workout making all of these packages behave... ;-)