Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sewTinker 11-21-2010 11:08 AM

still peeking out the window... postman hasn't delivered mine yet. I am going out of town tomorrow (monday) and will return the 27th. My mail will be held at the post office, so won't know if my ss giftie has arrived until I get back.

SuzanneTx 11-21-2010 11:22 AM

Still waiting on mine too of course our post office is more than a little messed up.

Suzanne

grandme26 11-21-2010 12:40 PM

Still waiting on mine also. Also waiting to see if my SS gift arrived at its distination. Must get tracking number from DD. to check.

Minnesewta-sam 11-21-2010 01:08 PM

I received my SS package quite a while ago. I let Terri know, but I guess I should have posted it here too so my Canadian SS knows it arrived safe and sound (so far). I hid it from myself 'cause I hate seeing it sitting out. I will be on a road trip to the Carolinas' on 12-12, so will probably not be available to open and celebrate at 7:00 with all of you guys. But, I will take it with me and open it just the same. Thank You Secret Santa whoever you are. This is my first SS and it is very exciting!

koko 11-21-2010 02:09 PM

I don't know about other countries but my post office told me that if you are shipping to Canada from the states it can take up to a month or so to arrive at its destination. No reason for the delays - he said that is just the way it is - their customs takes a long time for packages to get through.

thelondonzoo 11-21-2010 07:01 PM

Waiting on mine too. We got a foot of snow so maybe it's being delayed somewhere along the line.

nellie 11-21-2010 07:06 PM

grandme26 how you feeling ,i hope you better now to enjoy thanksgiving no cooking for you yet doctors orders happy thankgiving everyone enjoy family

tlrnhi 11-21-2010 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I'm getting anxious ... is it Dec 12th?

The wait is the hardest ... I just can't wait to find out who my SS is ... I think I'm more excited about finding that out than I am about what is in the package ... I just know there are some cool goodies in there :D

I know who it is....lmao

tlrnhi 11-21-2010 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hubby says the ones that are in pretty envelopes/boxes...he's going to put under the tree. Told him nope, not gonna happen. I'm gonna rip those suckers open! lol

What do Big Boy and girl Kitty think of all of these??? They must be having a real workout making all of these packages behave... ;-)

Well, the one that is REALLY thumping, Big Boy sat on it. Monique just looked at it and backed away. lol

tlrnhi 11-21-2010 07:37 PM

Canada seems to take the longest for packages to get to. Just the way it is.
I'm sure ALL the packages will get to their destinations before the 12th. (fingers crossed)