Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Katie Ann 12-17-2010 01:51 PM

They are West Highland Terriers, otherwise known as Westies.

Originally Posted by Debra Mc

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
For some reason, I can't get the picture to load. I'll try later.

Katie Ann, your puppies in pic are so cute. What kind are they?

Katie Ann 12-17-2010 01:53 PM

I don't know why it won't let me upload my picture. Darn it! I want to show off all my goodies from Lindy.

sharon b 12-17-2010 02:05 PM

I don't know why it won't let me upload my picture. Darn it! I want to show off all my goodies from Lindy.

Do not preview the pics before posting

Debra Mc 12-17-2010 02:20 PM

They are West Highland Terriers, otherwise known as Westies.

Originally Posted by Debra Mc

Katie Ann, your puppies in pic are so cute. What kind are they?

I thought they were. Love them ,so cute. My sister raises Yorkies. I have one & he thinks he is the alpha dog. but is as sweet as he can be.

Katie Ann 12-17-2010 03:32 PM

I didn't review the pictures. I've never had trouble before. But I did figure out a way to do it so here goes again.

Still won't work. I don't know what is going today.

Originally Posted by sharon b

Do not preview the pics before posting

SewExtremeSeams 12-18-2010 06:02 AM

LOL Oh, you make me feel good, Veronica, to know I am not alone. We quilters are a funny bunch. :-D

Tam...Moo 12-18-2010 07:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
First let me apologize profusely to my Secret Santa K Grantham. I was called out of town on business unexpectedly and did not have access to a computer for personal use so I missed the reveal and did not get to see my treasures until I returned.

You are simply the most generous and giving person. I am certainly not worthy of your generosity. I was so touched and honored to receive the most amazing gifts... I love to do applique and I cannot wait to get started on this quilt. I am keeping this one for me!

I do hope you can forgive my late response and know that I am so thankful for the beautiful gifts, your friendship and the many blessings that come from just being part of this group.

Again I hope you can accept my apology.

Tam...Moo

I hope that you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

A Treasure from Santa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144698[/ATTACH]

A quilt pattern I can't wait to make
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144699[/ATTACH]

abonda 12-18-2010 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo
First let me apologize profusely to my Secret Santa K Grantham. I was called out of town on business unexpectedly and did not have access to a computer for personal use so I missed the reveal and did not get to see my treasures until I returned.

You are simply the most generous and giving person. I am certainly not worthy of your generosity. I was so touched and honored to receive the most amazing gifts... I love to do applique and I cannot wait to get started on this quilt. I am keeping this one for me!

I do hope you can forgive my late response and know that I am so thankful for the beautiful gifts, your friendship and the many blessings that come from just being part of this group.

Again I hope you can accept my apology.

Tam...Moo

I hope that you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous!!!!!!!! I love applique too. That is going to be one beautiful quilt. Don't blame you for keeping it for yourself................

Hattie 12-18-2010 04:40 PM

Last year, at the Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Quilt Show, there was a Christmas Wreath wall hanging. Does anyone know where I can get a pattern? My husband loved the wall hanging and I would like to surprise him with one for Christmas next year. Thanks for any information.

tlrnhi 12-18-2010 05:20 PM

I finally got the rest of the pictures posted. I had to go thru Photobucket or it would have taken me forever!
I hope I get pics of everything that was sent. Like I said before, the table got cleared off and Bill ended up just putting everything together. He thought he was helping....UGH! MEN! lol
Again, thank you to EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart! I truely enjoyed doing Secret Santa this year and receiving many, MANY packages. They weren't necessary, like I said before.

So, should I show you all what hubby gave me for Christmas? It's not my Big Girl Truck, but I'm not complaining!!!